♡~Chapter 1~♡

A/n
This chapter is set back when Toshi was still in school I kinda wanna take this a bit slow so don't kill me..

---------.•●~♡~●•.---------

You heaved a sigh as your alarm blared through the room interrupting the sweet resting silence that once overlayed the room like a warm soft blanket fresh from the Dyer. You were reluctant but Your hand reached slowly from your cocon of blankets and pillows to your nightstand delicately feeling around for the noisy object's silencer. Once the button was pushed silence filled the room once more,the warm feeling of your blanket combined made you feel..Content, but knowing you had to awake and go on with your morning routine if you were to get to school on time you willed you mind and body to awake from their resting stat. With a huff you rolled onto your back peeking your E/c eyes out the blanket slightly flinching due to the shining rays of sunlight that peeked through the calmly colored curtains of satin handing from the curtain rod of your bedroom window. Hands mindlessly reaching up to rub your eyes you stood slowly from the warm heaven you slept on every night. Slightly stretching you reached down to your toes then to the roof a small pop from your back making you flinch from the sudden noise, your S/c skin giving off a small glow as it meet with the rays of sunlight from your window, You turned on your heel heading to the door of your bedroom your cold feet against the fluffy carpet slightly dragging due to the lingering sleep left in your system. When leaving your bedroom your mind was set on one thing and one thing alone food- which meant a trip to the kitchen. So you set off down the hall. You have been here for awhile memorizing every part of these halls,every room, every knok and cranny. It was the same everyday so it was easy to memorize what to do ,where to go and how to go about it. Reaching your desired destination you went through a mental list of things to accomplish in the kitchen. First put on some water for tea then pop some waffles in the toaster set a plate get out the syrup and the butter. Finishing the small list ratger quickly,you went to your bedroom to dress will waiting for the tea and waffles. Having already got your clothes out the night before you went to the bathroom to change. Not caring to lock the bathroom door knowing your the only one in the house. You dressed into your school uniform putting on your sweater that came with the uniform it was pretty chilly due to it being fall you did love fall though. So it didn't matter to you how the weather was you just loved the sights and sounds of the season. After dressed you quickly brushed out your H/l,H/c hair then went to the kitchen. The kettle was boiling and the toaster was popped smiling slightly at the thought of eating. You grabbed the tea kettle making a cup of tea for yourself before grabbing your waffles and sitting to eat. You took one slow bite savoring the taste then another and another. Starting to get a bit bored while eating you turned on the radio hearing f/s playing you hummed to the tune as you finished up your breakfast. Standing and taking your dishes to the sink rinsing them off while you grabbed the soap and sponge. Humming along to the song on the radio you cleaned your plate and cup setting them on the drying rack you would put them away later ,you turned to go to the bathroom to brush your teeth after that task was completed you pulled you hair into a messy bun (or left it for short hair) walking to your bedroom grabbing some socks and your backpack you calmly walked to the front door to slip on your shoes grabbing the keys to your apartment you walked through the door turning around to lock the door you placed the keys into your bag you walked down the stairs of the apartment building you didn't want to be lazy and take the elevator. When you reached the bottom you waved and smiled at your neighbor who was walking inside with some groceries, you would normally help but you didn't want to get stuck In the cycle of her speech and end up being late for school. A breeze hit you as you opened the door you closed your eyes as you listened to the rustle of the leaves the lose strands of your hair blowing in the calm cool breeze. You breathed in the air releasing a satisfied sigh. Opening your glowing e/c irises you countined to walk to the school enjoying the sights on the way. The school wasn't that far from your house so it didn't take long to arrive. You made your way to class 1-A. Yup you were in the hero class your quirk was actually pretty cool y ou r quirk was called Medical impact you could direct the pain inflicted on you to others kinda like healing yourself which you could do you could also heal others but the withdraw of your quirk is that if you use it to long you get tired due to you pretty much using your life force to heal and what not you could pass out to due to overuse which has happened-. You could hear the voices of your classmates as you approached the room. Guess the teacher isn't here yet. Barly breathing out a sigh you open the door a few people stopping to look at you for a moment some waving before returning to what they previously were doing. You heard a loud screech that kinda sounded like your name when you turned you were meet with Hizashi and Nemuri's faces infront of you. Startled you jump back only to hit into someone else. Panicking once again you quickly turn to find a tired looking Aziawa (well he always looks tired)with his hands in his pockets. You quickly regained composure. "Sorry Aziawa-San I didn't know you were behind me" Aziawa just grunted with a shrug what was he a gorilla. You started to sweat a bit under Aziawa's gaze it was a bit intimidating."Y/N-CHAN I WAS HERE FIRST STOP STARING AT AZIAWA!!" You covered your ears and closed your eyes tight due to the volume of Hizashi's voice "all right I'm sorry what is it Hazashi!" Rolling your eyes at his childish whining which reminded you of a 3 year old you looked at him expectantly.
"Y/N-CHAN YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO COME HANG OUT WITH US AFTER SCHOOL TODAY WHAT DO YOU SAY TO THIS OFFER REMEMBER THIS IS A LIMITED CHANCE ON OF A KIND SO WHAT WILL IT BE? WILL YOU PASS UP THE CHANCE TO HANG WITH US OR NAW?"
You stared at him and blinked a few times "I'll pass" your blunt words seemed to cut through his heart as he grasped it with a loud overdramatic gasp. It was Nemuri's turn now, she gripped your arm pressing herself against you trying to muster her best puppy dog eyes"buttt Y/n-chan you never hang out with us! Pleassse! Just this once" you huffed trying to pry her off your arm "I'm sorry but I'm busy I don't have time to "hang out" okay maybe another time" both huffed out their displeasure in telling them no
"!But Y/n-chan you always say that!!" Aziawa rolled his eyes at the two's childish behavior"she said no get it through your thick skulls" you turned to him with a smile "thank you Aziawa-San" he nodded curtly before dragging the two loud students away. You sighed in relief as you waltzed your way to your desk and sat down in your seat. Torino-sensei would show soon so you decided to go over your schedule while waiting.
Homeroom>8:25-8:35
1st per.>8:40-9:30
(Math)
2nd per.>9:40-10:30
(Science)
3rd per.>10:40-11:30
(Foreign language)
4th per.>11:40-12:30
(First aid)
Lunch>12:30-13:20
5th per.>13:25-14:10
(Training grounds)
6th per> 14:20-15:10
(Community)
Hometime>15:20
You rehearsed the schedule in your mind and in reality many times before but you still seem to cheek it every morning to think everything you did so far today you did the same yesterday. The general studies kids always say they want to be in the hero course but to you it's kinda boring..except for the fact you could see Toshinori. If asked if you have a crush on him you would deny he just always seemed to have that certain spark to him that light up the dullness in your life if even for a little while. It was kinda like the feeling you get when you eat your favorite sweet or feel the plush softness of a new blanket that was already warmed for you. That was a kinda bad example but it was true the feeling of pure bliss feeling light as air. It kinda felt like you had seen your parents after a long time apart and received a warm hug. As you were sitting there daydreaming about what it felt like when you were around Toshinori with your cheeks all ablaze. The real Toshinori walked through the door and spotted you longingly gazing out the window with cheeks softly dusted over with a soft pinkish hue. The light from the window hit your skin and light up your beautiful E/c eyes up even more,you looked like angel he found himself standing there stareing,falling in love. A blush quickly occupied his cheeks when you turned your head and meet his eyes. The both of you stared for a minute E/c eyes meeting with blue ones before both of looked away rather quickly embarrassed.
Toshinori quickly sat down in his seat avoiding your gaze at all cost. As he sat he couldn't help his mind wandering back to you the way your s/c skin shined in the sunlight,the way your e/c eyes sparkled with a childlike curiosity and last but definitely not least your smile oh boy your smile was captivating,it made his heart start beating and his head spin the thought of loving you had already crossed his mind more then once but he pushed it aside as a school boy crush but if it was just a crush why did he only think of you? Dream of you, want to feel you in his arms want to kiss your sweet soft lips? He's never experienced this before he didn't know how to separate the feeling of having a crush and being in love,it was driving him insane,even though he tried to stop it to ignore it you just kept leading him further into the deep dark hole of love by doing litterly nothing. Was it obsession? Did he need to see a therapist? Maybe if he told you how he felt it would feel better?.....NO WAY! He couldn't do that he would ruin what you two had you barely talked to being with,maybe he would start talking to you more. Yeah! Sounds like a plan. "I'll ask her to eat lunch with me." Toshinori had mindlessly said this out loud luckily you didn't hear him but the kid behind him looked at him weird. The now embarrassed Toshinori turned his head slightly to the kid behind him "Gomen" he whispered this so softly he wasn't even sure if the kid heard him but he had no time to try again as there Sensei walked through the door. Everyone knowing what to do pulled out there books and pencils ready to go.

Time skip...

It was lunch time now and Toshinori was pumped up and ready to ask you to eat with him. He took long confident steps towards your locker, head held high a determined look in his eye, as kids in the halls seen him walk by they were flabbergasted so much positive and determined energy was radiating off of him until he reached your locker wear you were bended over fixing your shoe. He's whole determined demeanor was through out the window replaced with an embarrassed one. He couldn't help his eyes wander over your luscious curves. Uniteinlly licking his lips. You turned and made eye contact with him you smiled while he gulped "oh Toshinori would you like to eat lunch with me today?Nemuri is sitting with Hizash today and it would be nice to have the company." Toshinori's cheeks were red as he nervously scratched the back of his head"o-oh I was just about to ask you that"
You giggled with your hand over your mouth with a bright blinding grin plastered on your face"heh what a coincidence it's a date then!" You were practically glowing as you smiled at him. It's a date huh the words ring in his ears and played in his head almost like he couldn't quite comprehend what was said but he did and oh boy did it fuel him further. He smiled and gave a hearty chuckle "then it's a date!"you smiled with red cheeks at the word date coming from his mouth directed to you nonetheless right then and there you know this day was going to be the best!