Chapter 15: Liars.

Y/N'S POV
It was Saturday I was really enjoying today! I had the day to myself and I had drawn a really good drawing! I was going to talk with my mother. As I was walking down stairs I overhear something, "I can't take this any longer! You're daughter is useless! She only stays in and draws! How am I supposed to get money from her huh?!?" My father said. "Shut it D/N (dads name) she's not even you're child to begin with! It's you're brother's that died a long time ago!" My mother said. What? I don't understand I kept overhearing. "Well I don't care! She's got a good quirk, she'll be able to make money for us. I'm only here for the money then I'll divorce you and go back to my wife." My 'Father' said. "Sounds like a plan she's in U.A. as you now she's gotta be a pro hero she'll make plenty of money for us." My mother said. I was shocked and sat down on the stairs. "So we get half and half?" My 'father' said. Are they seriously thinking I'll give them money? Not to mention my father isn't really my father!?!? They are both liars, they just wanted to keep me for money. I started crying and stood up and went to my room and laid on my bed sobbing.

Bakugou's POV

I was watching y/n threw her window she got up and left the room I stayed there for a while before y/n came back crying. She was hurt, I quietly went inside her room and quietly wrote a note and put it next to her. I covered her eyes and hugged her I didn't want her to know it was me. "Who's that-" she said quietly. I quietly shushed her and kissed her forehead. I grabbed her hand and put it next to the note I left still covering her eyes. I don't know how I did it but I managed to leave her room and left to my house.