Familiar.

TW: Male Pregnancy, Illness (Morning sickness)

The twins were a little over a year old. They were rambunctious children, to say the least. Tensions had been high in the house lately.

Deceit and Patton had both been stressed. The twins were not always easy to deal with, and they both had jobs, on top of that they had their assignments.

Matters were not made better by the fact that their assignments directly disagreed. As Thomas' morality it was Patton's job to keep the man from making bad decisions. He had to ensure Thomas remained a good person. Deceit's job was to make Thomas lie, only when necessary of course, but morality and deception really did not go hand in hand.

As if life hadn't thrown enough at them, that's when Deceit began to get sick. Every time he woke up he would feel like puking. Most mornings he did. Patton was concerned before he remembered, these are the exact symptoms he exhibited when...

The next day, the test confirmed, deceit was pregnant!

Deceit was a big baby about it. Patton was perfect during his pregnancy, no cravings, no mood swings, nothing. Deceit was the opposite. He never seemed satisfied. It was starting to get on his husbands nerves. But Patton loved him, and so would do anything. After all, deceit was carrying his child. Soon he would be a father to three children.

Five months later and another surprise was dropped on the growing family. Roman and Remus had received their assignments. They had matching tattoos, located just under their chins, they read 'Creativity, Thomas Sanders'. The house was full of excitement.

Two months later and Deceit's water broke. He was only seven months along, the baby wasn't due for another two months. They rushed to the hospital, which took even longer given that they had to buckle in a set of very fidgety twins.

Virgil was born safely. However, he was very small. Much smaller than the twins had been when they were infants. He was pail and fragile. Patton had chosen the name Virgil and Deceit loved it. Especially now that he held his little bundle of joy in his arms.

Once Deceit was healed he added another date to the inked list on his arm, Virgil's birthday.