Chapter 5: Shipping a human and skelewolf

"HEY LOVEBIRDS!" F/n yelled, standing under the umbrella. Edge turned his skull glaring at f/n. She smiled and winked causing Blue to giggle. Edge growled quietly and carried me out the water. I blushed a deep red and hid my face in his ribs. I soon felt the sun's rays warming my back. Edge held me close to him and soon I felt one of his hands leave my back. Then I felt something wrap around me which I assumed was my towel. Edge sat down with me still in his grasp. "Awww~" f/n and Blue sing. Edge 'tsked' and then his bossy edgy personality kick in. "SHUT UP! WHAT ABOUT YOU TWO LOVEBIRDS?" Edge asked. Blue blushed and hid behind f/n while she blushed as well. I winked at her and she crossed her arms, looked away and blushed even more. "Let's just eat" a flustered f/n mumbled. I laughed and was about to sit up but Edge had other ideas. He stopped me and whined. "Chill I ain't leaving you" He whined and still refused to let go but his grip became more possessive. "E-edge?" I asked noticing he was glaring at two men walking by. "Edge relax their just people." F/n said causing Edge to snap his attention to her. Blue just handed me a plate with f/f and handed Edge a plate with cooked beef on it. The rest of the day went wonderful but I still didn't understand why Edge acted out when two guys walked by. We packed up everything and Edge was still clinging to me.  F/n and Blue went back to their house cause I wanted to talk to Edge about a few things.

~Time Skip~

We arrived back at our house and Edge still seemed to be on guard. I sighed and unlocked the door. Edge walked in and left to his room before I could speak. I closed the door and went to go shower. After showering I heard Edge's snores meaning he was asleep. I changed into my pajamas and claimed under the covers, falling asleep quite quickly.

~2 hours later~
(23:24)
I woke up to whispering and tried to move only to feel rope around my wrists. I opened my eyes to see the same two men from before except shirtless. I tried to speak only to have a hand placed over my mouth. "Well looky here, the little slut's awake~" The one said and him calling you a slut made you angry. You saw your window open and assumed that's how they got in. "Your wolf ain't gonna save you~ Maybe next time trust him on his instincts~" The other one spoke, taunting you about your choices. You felt your eyes tear up knowing they were gonna rape you.
~30 minutes later~
You still fought against them until your door was slammed open revealing a pissed off Edge. The men quickly fixed their belts and tried to run. Edge grabbed one and used his massive wolf paws to crush his head. The other was about to jump out the window but Edge grabbed his ankle. He held him by his shoulders and tore him in half, blood splatter on the floor. Edge didn't even have a drop on him, he had skillfully killed them. Made it seem like he had training in fighting. He looked over at you with panic and shuffled over to you. He used his claws to cut the rope and then noticed you wer just in your underwear. Your breasts were exposed and you had a bruise on your stomach. "DID THEY TOUCH YOU?!" You shook your head no to say they didn't rape you.