29. Uninvited Guest

The man standing there was an old friend of mine and also the murderer. "Z-Zach?" I asked the man. He had a creepy grin and I could see some faded red by his pocket. He pushed pass me even though I didn't invite him. "Zach! Wait!" I called out. He came to a sudden stop when he saw Edge. "Y/n, you bang monsters?!" He screamed causing Edge to instantly be by my side. Zach's face turned from furious to psychotic and he slowly reached into his hoodie pocket. A bloodied knife soon shone in the light and Zach had a evil glint in his eyes. "Y/n I only noticed you look different but you're still as hot as the day I met you~" Zach flirted and Edge growled louder. It apparently caused the others to appear but they looked more dangerous. Blue and Papyrus had pulled me away upstairs . "Y/N CALL THE POLICE!" Blue whispered. I grabbed my phone and shakily pressed 911. "Hello...yes its an emergency!...The murderer Zach is at my f#cking house. He's downstairs and I'm not alone in the house." As I explained how I knew him and how many people were in the house, Papyrus and Blue were shaking. The sound of my front door slamming open silenced everything. I ran downstairs wanting to make sure everyone but Zach was fine. There stood the police with guns aimed at Zach but also at Edge and the others. "Ms L/n? Are they with you?" an officer asked gesturing to the werewolves. I nodded and ran to Edge only to stop. He had a crack over his left eye socket and a few small cuts. A doctor quickly entered the house and immediately went over to Edge since he was the most injured. Mutt walked over to me and explained how Edge refused to let anyone else fight. Edge really didn't think sometimes. I thanked Mutt and looked at everyone else. Minutes passed and soon the police left with Zach in handcuffs. The doctor also left once he made sure everyone was fine and explained to me how to properly take care of Edge's injuries. Edge sat on the couch with me right next to him. "You really don't think sometimes do you?" I sarcastically asked him. "You're a pretty dumb wolf but you're my dumb wolf." I said looking over. Edge playfully glared at me before purposely falling on his side. His skull rested on my lap while he smirked victoriously. "I don't wanna ruin your lovey dovey moment but who's gonna get stuff to fix the lock on the front door?" Sans asked nervously rubbing his neck. "You and Stretch can go" I said still petting Edge's skull. Sans nodded before teleporting away, probably gonna go find Stretch. Edge had a sad and concerned look. "Edge? What's wrong?" I ask looking down at him. He didn't make eye contact but still turned his head up. "Ever Since I Got Here, Nothing But Trouble Has Been Happening. The Man At The Mall, Stretch, Even The Others And Now That Man, Zach" He answered surprising me with how soft his voice was. "I've Caused Nothing But Chaos" Edge then was about to sit up but I stopped him by kissing him. He tensed for a second before laying back down and pulling me on top of him. "Edge you don't just cause trouble, my life was boring before I met you." I smiled and he smiled back. "If I didn't meet you, I'd be living by myself bored out of my mind." I reassured him, snuggling further into his jacket. He let out a long sigh before hugging me tighter. 

"You Always Amaze Me Y/n..."