Playing Cupid

It's Friday today. Since 8 am this morning I have been at Scott his office, going over the schedule for the coming period. Let me just say, that it is a lot. This weekend is relatively quiet. The only thing that is scheduled is meeting up with Abigail in the hospital. Because of everything that has happened, I haven't seen her after the first time meeting. I was not emotionally ready to go there again and that made me feel extremely guilty. So, tomorrow we are going to make up for lost time.

"My phone and email are overflowing with requests for an interview with you and Shawn. The whole world wants to know about the engagement." O yeah, we posted the photo to make our engagement publicly yesterday. We first wanted to post it before the whole horrible dinner at our neighbors but we ended up postponing. We weren't ready back then. But yesterday, after reading countless of comments, we decided to just make it public. We have nothing to be ashamed of, right? We love each other and we want to spend the rest of our lives together. I think, something so pure can only be celebrated.

"We have the Vogue shoot on Monday. It was already scheduled before the whole hype around our engagement started, so I think we should only give them the interview."

"I think you are right. Andrew was saying the same thing but Shawn does have an interview with Elle scheduled next week. She will most definitely ask questions about it."

"Yeah, he told me. I was already planning on going to Elle with him. I will decide on the spot if I am up for an interview."

Scott slowly nods his head. "So, only these two? I can say no to the other requests?."

"Yeah. Well, if everyone else agrees with me." Because Shawn and I are both in the public eye, we have two management teams, so twice as much opinions to take into account.

"I think it is a good plan but I will discuss it with Andrew one last time."

I nod my head slowly. Scott talks so much to Andrew nowadays, I feel like they are starting to become one management team. Would be handy though.

"Speaking about Vogue. Did I already told you that they called?."

I shake my head. "No, you didn't." Cannot blame the man, his head is flooding with all the information he gets. And now with everyone wanting an interview with us. I can only imagine how requests and calls he has to go through.

"They asked if the photoshoot can be held at your house."

"At our house?." The thought of having so many people in my house automatically rises my anxiety.

"Yeah. They want to make the shoot more personal. What is more personal than a photoshoot at your own home?."

"Kinda like Justin and Hailey did a couple of years ago?." I have to admit, it was a gorgeous shoot.

"Exactly. It will be intimate and you will feel much more relaxed in your own environment."

He has a point. The day is already going to be hectic so, if they come come to us, that would save us a car ride in LA's horror traffic.

"They will bring their own makeup artist and stylist right?."

"Everything is going to be taken care off. All you have to do is show up and smile."

"Okay..."- I say with still a bit of hesitation but the man does have a point. "If Shawn agree's with it, then it's fine."

"I will call Andrew later." Scott says as he types something on his laptop.

"Was that all? I have to meet Sophia at her bridal appointment."

He looks up and furrow his eyebrow. "Sophia?."