Chapter 1

I wake up to noise in my room. I look at the time and it is 2 am. I look and see Bella going through my dresses. Specifically the ones that reveal a lot. I quietly get up and out of my bed recording just incase she decides to do any thing like she has in the past. I go up right behind her, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" I yell in her ear.

She screams loudly almost piercing my ears. Then my door opens and in comes Rene and Phil. They look at Bella then at me. "Bella Marie Swan, get out of your sisters room and hand over the phone now!" Phil yells. He hates when he has to get up in the middle of the night to see Bella snooping in my room.

Bella stomps her foot and goes over to Phil putting the phone in his hand and leaving slamming her bedroom door. I sigh and walk over to my bed plopping down. "Well tomorrow Bella is gonna be gone and you can leave at noon. Rene says.

"Thank god. No offence." I say they nod and leave. I plug in my phone and go back to sleep. When I wake up I take a shower. I dress in black leggings and a purple crop top sweater. I put my phone in my pockets, my leggings came with pockets so I put my wallet, keys and phone in them. I then head downstairs to the kitchen.

"Bella left half an hour ago. Phile made some snacks and here is money. " René said. "Money? We dont have a lot of money mom." She smiles, "Open it." She says Phile goes to her and wraps an arm around her waist. I open the envelope and see couple hundreds of dollars and car keys.

I look at them and take the keys out. "Keys? I already have car keys." They smile and my mother comes up behind me and covers my eyes with her hands. Phile grabs my right hand and leads me outside. "3, 2, 1." René says. She uncovers my eyes and I see the best gift ever. It was a Rose gold ferrari, it had a top but it was off and all you have to do it press a button and it comes on and off.

It was my dream car

It was my dream car. It was a Rose gold Ferrari laferrari. There was a removable roof and everything. "Where did you get the money from?" I asked astonished. "We have our ways." Phil said. "Oh!" My mother says running inside. "Oh we almost forgot. Briana stay here." Phil said running inside.

"Okayyyy." I say to myself. They both come out a few minutes later. "Briana you are 18 years old. An adult and in your last year of high school. We thought you'd like your own place. Here is the address and your house keys, your have 3 house keys. You can join them to your car keys. Charlie helped us, and one of Phil's close cousins helped too. James, he helped a lot. You have never met him but we hope you like it and when you get to your house. There will already be lots of furniture in the right places because I know how you like it. It's a big house though, have fun and enjoy it." My mother says.

Also no drugs, no boys, and dont worry about the cost the bills we got it all payed. Also before you go inside call us, dont second guess if your in the right place cause you will I know you." They smile widely and I narrow my eyes at them. "Ok, I have to get going. I love you both." I hug them both tightly and then get in my new car and leave. I look at the address and then I put it in a safe place.

The car ride was 36 hours away which is a day and a half. I turned some music on and hooked it with my phone listening to the song Running With The Wolves by AURORA. (Song up to). I turn it up and blare it while singing. When it is over I turn the volume down and soon I get a call. It forwards to my car and I answer it.

Hello?

Hey, Briana.

Hey dad.

So your mother told you the address of your new house?

Yes.

Ok well what did she tell you? He asked curiously.

Um, that it was a big, decent sized house and to call her and Phil before I go in and not to second guess myself if I was in the correct address.

Ok, well I love you and I hope I see you after you go to sleep and stuff. But when you get here on Sunday, Monday is when you will start school, Ok?

Ok, love you too, bye.

Bye baby

I hang up and my music comes on. 5 hours later it is 5 pm, I stop at Taco Bell. I get out and grab my wallet then head inside. I go to the bathroom and do my business then come out and stand in line. After a few minutes it is my turn to order. "What can I get you?" The lady says smiling. "Can I please have the 3 soft tacos with extra meat, and some fire sauce with a cookies n' cream milkshake."

"Ok is that all?" "Yes." "Ok that will be $12.74 please." I nod and hand her 15 dollars. "You can keep the change." I say, "Ok thank you, your name?" She says. "Briana Swan." "Ok can you spell your name please." "Sure, B-r-i-a-n-a S-w-a-n." "Ok thank you." I nod and move out of the way. I stand back form everyone and after 10 minutes they call my name.

I go and grab my food then i sit down and start eating. When I am done I grab my drink and leave. I then start driving again. I drive through out the whole night. At 8 a.m. I get some food. I was exhausted but I only have 9 hours to go. I could do it. I go to the drive through at McDonalds. "Hi what can I get you?"

"Hi can I get a steak egg and cheese McMuffin with a large caramel frappe." "Yes and will that be all?" "Actually no can I get another frappe please, large." "Yes. Ok is that all Ma'am?" "Yes that is all." "Ok 15 dollars at the first window then." "Ok thank you." "Your welcome." I drive forward slowly as there was a long line of cars.

After a good 5 minutes I was up at the first window. "15 dollars." He said. I hand him my card and he puts it in. Then he hands me it back with my receipt. He closes the window and I wait till I can move once I can it takes another 5 minutes to get to the second window. They hand me everything and I thank them and leave parking in an open spot while i eat.

When I am done eating I start back on the road sipping my drink in a while. Hours pass by and soon I find myself outside of Washington, and from there it is maybe an hour and a half till I get in Forks. I stop at a gas station and fill my tank up. Then i throw away my garbage and go to the bathroom. When I am done I leave once again.

I was exhausted, tired and sore. I haven't drove this long without stopping somewhere to sleep. So the first thing I do when I get home is go to fucking sleep. Soon an hour passes by and I find myself getting jittery to see my new house. I pull over and study the address. After 15 minutes I have memorized it so I start driving again.

I drive my car through Forks and pull off onto a dirt road a little ways out of Forks. Then I glance at the address in my shaking hands and take a right turn into a driveway. What I saw stunned me into silence awe