Chapter 6

I wake up to someone shaking me. "Briana time to wake up." I hear Jasper say. I roll over on my stomach. "No." "Yes." "No." "Why?" He asks. "NO!" I yell. "Briana what's wrong?" He asks rubbing my back. Then everyone is in my room. I block my mind from Edward singing Barney's I Love You song. "She is singing Barney's I Love You song." He said hitting his head with his hand. "Damn that's cold." Emmett said. Tears fall down my face stuffed in my pillow. "Briana sweetie what is wrong?" Esme asks.

I dont answer and I try an keep my kind blocked from Edward. "Rude." He said. I flip him off. "Is someone on her period?" Emmett says. Without looking I geabbed the closest thing near me which was my alarm clock and I threw it at his face. It hit his forehead and shattered. I giggle as he stood there shocked looking at the floor where the broken glass was. Edward laughs, then Jasper and soon everyone is laughing. I wish I had Bella's mind blocky thingy right about now. Edward looks at me shocked. "That is low." He says. "What?" Carlisle asks.

"She wished she had Bella's-in exact words- I wish I had Bella's mind blocky thingy right about now." I roll my eyes at him and pull my blanket above my head. My mind wonders to Bella for a mili second but that was all Edward needed. He gasped loudly I looked at hi with a tear stained face. Well shit. "Edward what is it?" Carlisle says. "Bella. Its Bella. She did something to Briana and now she doesn't wanna go to school. Bella did something she isn't telling us." He said. "Well shit." I say lowly.

"What did Bella do yesterday?" Jasper says. "Nothing." I say. "There is something." Jasper says. I look at him. "Bella didn't do anything yesterday." "But she did something sometime." Edward said. "No she didn't do anything." I say back. "Briana. Plesse tell us." Rose said coming over, crouching next to me and grabbing my hand. I look at Edward. She almost made me get raped at the age of 13. She paid a guy to come to an allyway and do it. Someone noticed me amd the guy and called the cops. But not before he touched me.

I said in my head. He growled and fell to his knees as his eyes turned pitch black. Everyone looked at him. "Bella. She-she." He looked at me his eyes full of pain. Jasper grand his head. "The pain from both of you. It hurts." He said. Everyone looks between us. "Bella. When I was 13 she paid a guy to bring me to an allyway." I cleared my throat. They all gasped and Jasper growled a deep growl. I looked and saw his eyes pitch black all of it not a single shade of white.

I gasped and jumped off the bed standing behind Edward. Jasper looks at me. "Jasper?" I say softly. He scoffs and chuckles at the same time. "Ma names not Jasper." He says his accent was a whole lot thicker and clear. "Briana Edward is gonna take you down stairs as will see you down there." Carlisle says. Edwsrd grabs my hand and rushes out. I look back at Jasper as he stares at me with his pitch black eyes. Then the door closed and I am in the kitchen. "Edwsrd what was that?" "I can't tell you." He says coldly.

Tears come to my eyes and he looks at me and pulls me into a hug. "Dont worry Jasper is great. He is fine." I didnt believe him. A few minutes later Jasoer came down. I looked at him with my arms crossed. "Briana go change into something we aren't going to school today." He says. I nod and head upstairs. I go to my closet and pick out a white top with some black ripped jeans and a black leather jacket. I get put some black heels with white spots on them. I put on some black rose earrings and some bracelets. I go to the bathroom and brush through my hair. I leave it wavy and down. I then pit on some black smokey eye shadow.