I

Midnight. 11:58pm. Mans are laughing and drinking,kissing womens who they barely know. They need them only for fun. 11:59pm.
"1 minutes left" - I start thinking. "5,4,3,2...1." I clicked button and all lights turn off. Mens and womans start panic.
-U know one very important person was always telling me, "Think of the end before begin"! - I start laughing and everyone become quiet. - I will repeat this words too, "THINK OF THE END BEFORE YOU BEGIN!" - I shout and start shooting. Everyone start screaming. I was shouting and fighting 3 person at the same time. It was easy for me. It's like any other mission of me. I killed everyone and before police come i start looking around because i didn't wanted someone to be alive. I was looking around when i saw men.
-Oh finally someone's here! Please young lady help me, there is someone who's killing people!
-Omg really? I will save you, but who are you?
-Im owner of this club. Now please help me!
-Oh u dumb! U don't know who i am right? - I said that and take my hoodie's hat off.
-Shadow girl? How did u find me?
-Do u think im stupid? I only need 5 minutes to find as stupid and di*khead people as you are!
-Please Shadow girl don't kill me, i have wife! She needs me!
-U know how many men have wife but because of u,because of this club they're cheating on them!
-Please Shadow girl! Don't u have someone who u love? Do u really have ice heart?
-Love is just a word! It doesn't exist! And even if it is, in the end it always hurt! So don't say that i didn't have heart because in the past i loved too! Now it's time you to sleep because you are talking to much. Goodnight! - I said it and shoot him. Then i went out of the club from rooftop and start driving my car before police notice it. I went to my house, take quick shower and go to sleep like nothing wrong. Well it's my all day routine, to kill people and then act like nothing happened.
                        ~Introduces~
Name : Mave.
Know as : Shadow girl.
Age :19.
Family : None.
Work : Mafia.
Hobbies : Kill,fight,dance,Night walk and listen music.
Lives in : LA, California.
Special talent : Is really smart, is scariest girl on the earth.
Education : Get kicked out of school because she was barely going there.
                    ~Next morning~
Phone start ringing.
-Who the fack is this? It's laterally 6am! And i don't have anything to do today! - I picked up the phone. -Hello?
-Hey whatssap!
-Who the hell are you?!
-You didn't save my number, don't you? Even can't u understand who i am by voice? Who have this kind if beautiful and DEEP voice?
-Oh shit Felix is that you?
-Finally! Yeah it's me! How u doin?
-Are you seriouse rn?
-Oh sorry u were sleeping?
-Ofc dude it's 6 of the morning! What do u want? Is there everything okay?
-Yeah everything is okay.
-Then why are you calling me at 6am and from Korea?
-I just wanted to tell u that your fly is tomorrow morning.
-What fly?
-U are coming here tomorrow, didn't Changbin tell u?
-No he didn't. And would i?
-Because Chan say so.
-And?
-He is leader, did u forgot?
-No i didn't.
-He say that it will be better if you will move here.
-Ughhh...
-Now get ready for tomorrow. Im so excited to see u tho.
-Me too. I kinda missed you guys.
-What did you just say? Did u said word "missed"? NO way! Are u really Shadow girl?
-Yahh fuck off! Don't forget who are you talking to!
-Okay okay relax lmao. I have to go now. See u tomorrow Mave.
-See u tomorrow asuue. - I hung up, put the phone down and tried to sleep again. I still have 1 hour before i had to wake up. Finnaly i fall alseep.
                         ~Dream~
I was looking forward. I saw Lee coming by his car. I start wavering him. He did same. Then i saw big car came from nowhere. I wanted to scream and tell him to stop car because big car was about to hit him. I open my mouth but i can't say anything. I can't even move. Next thing i saw was car hitting Lee. I somehow screamed and i woke up.

"Ahh still same dream!" I thought to myself. I started my normal day routine then went to the cafe to eat breakfast because i was to lazy to made it by myself. Time skip. I put everything in my bags and and left the apartment. Then i went to airport and wait till my fly. Finally it was my time. I take my backpack and went to the plane. I sleep there and when i wake up i was in Korea,Seul.