II

I call the Uber and tell him to go to address : xxxx xxxxx. How Felix texted me it will be my new house. When i arrived it seemed pretty good. House was pretty. I exploded everything. It was secret gun room too,work out room, one bedroom and bathroom in, kitchen and loge. I take shower,wear hoodie and sweatpants and get ready for night walk in park. I was about to go out when Chan call me.
-Hey Mave! How are you? How was fly?
-It was good. I was just super tired.
-It's okay. So...i have to tell you something but...
-but?
-Please don't get mad.
-Are u scared of me?
-A little bit duh! Who doesn't?!
-Hahaa! Okey just tell me what u want.
-Umm...Okay! U have to go to school.
-WHAT??!
-I said don't get mad.
-Why?!! I barely can go there!
-U just need to.It can be useful sometimes.
-Aish!! Okey fine but only because of missions!
-Really?! Thankgod! Okey so i will send u the address of the school and were should we meet.
-Okay and where?
-One of my friend house.
-Okay.
-Okay! What are u gonna do now?
-Im gonna go to park.
-Okay but be careful okey?
-Are u really telling me that?
-Oh yeah sorry i forgot lol.
-Okay im gonna go. Bye!!
-Bye! See u tomorrow! - I finally hang up. I go out and head over to park. It was 8pm. It was pretty dark so when i went to park there was no one. It was much better so i take my earphones,turn on the music and start walking. After 30minutes of walk i felt tired so deside to sit on the beach. I was sitting there, resting when i felt that someone was staring at me. I look around and saw no one. I thought it was just my illusion and started thinking about other things but no...Still i was felling that someone was looking at me. I stand up and started looking around. There was seriously the no one, utill...