-How've you been? Was LA good? Have you had any problems? Is there everything okey now??
-Can you ask me a little bit slower? - I rolled my eyes.
-Okay okay, sorry princess. So how was LA?
-It was pretty good! There wasn't any problem and there's everything okey.
-Okay great! And umm.. - He suddenly stopped.
-What? What is it?
-Hynjin...Did he ever show up? - As he say his name my head start hurting so bad. But i was trying to hold it. -Wait Mave? Are you okay?
-Yeah yeah im...fine!
-But your veins! - I look at my heads, arms and the veins and it was all black. My head was hurting so bad! I thought it gonna explode at any minute! - Mave?!
-Im fine! - I rushed out and run as fast as possible. I hide under stairs and quickly take my pills.
   When i get back everyone get quiet. But Chan quickly get up and hug me.
-Im sorry princess. It was my fault.
-No Chan it's okay. I get used to it. - I broke the hug.
-Are you really okay? - I nodded as yes.
-Okay then if everything alright let's talk about our next mission! - We were talking for about hour and discussion about our new mission. Then we all get home. I did my homework, only because Felix and Chan beg me. Then i decide to go out and drink tea at the cafè. I wear big hoodie and sweatpants. Also book. And like an always i took little pocket knife with me, well you'll never know what will happen. I reached really cute and small cafè. I ordered tea and started reading. There wasn't many people. Only 6-7. I didn't knew none of them but i could say there was still someone, someone who i may know.It feels weird and teasing me inside but im trying to focus on the book. I don't know what to do. I feel...scared. Fear..word that isn't in my  dictionary.I was so afraid that my hands and legs started shaking. My heart was beating so much that i could hear it as if it was next to me. Suddenly i saw someone and recognised him right away. Hynjin...i left the book and money and run as fast as i possible can. I was running.Tears were dropping out of my eyes. Didn't knew where i was going or what was i even doing. I stopped in some really dark allay. I barely could see anything. When i finally catch my breath I turn around to go back but i stopped as i hear his voice :
-Missed me babygirl? - It was all dark but i could see how cruelly he was smirking.
-H-hynjin?
-Come, hug daddy - he parted his arms for hug but all i do was stear. - Oh i understand -He chuckle - You wonder how i found you right? Yeah...It was hard, and it was even harder to find as amazing women as you are - he started coming forward.
-Don't!..come near me! - I said but with zero confidence and my voice shaky.
-Oh! - He raised his one eyebrow - I guess you forgot me and the punishments i was giving you. - When i remember everything..god it was literal hell. - But it's okey baby, you will remember everything in just one night. -He said with smark and started coming forward even faster.
-No! Hynjin stop! - I started running. Everything was so dark. I suddenly saw big brunches and hide behind them. I was trying to hold my breath but i couldn't. It was so hard. I freeze as i heard his laughing.
-Oh Mave! You think i will give up now? I was searching for you for years! I will do everything and make you still mine! You only belong to me Mave! You are only mine! No one can touch you or even look at you as me! Did you hear me?! You are only mine! - He said with anger and punch trash make it fall. He yelled again. I was crying non stop. When everything stopped i came out and started going back to home ASAP.