Chapter 2

Thirty minutes later my makeup was finished. The rest of the members were still getting their own done, so I was the first. I sat down in a camping chair and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I put my earphones in and begin playing the song, Please Die, by Clayton Jennings. He does spoken word poetry and it's usually about his depression.

As I'm listening to the song, somebody taps my shoulder. I take one earphone out of my ear and look up to see a man that I don't recognize.

"Hello, sorry to bother you. I'm the owner of these woods and this field. Anyways, my daughter is a huge fan of you and I was wondering if you could sign something for her?" he asks with hopeful eyes.

I force a smile onto my face and nod my head. He smiles too and grabs a crumpled up paper from his pocket and unfolds it. Handing it to me along with a pen, I sign my name in English.

"What's your daughter's name?" I ask politely.

"It's Yuri." he says. "Thank you for doing this for me by the way, I really appreciate it. She's just so passionate when something comes to do with you. Her eyes light up and it's like her whole entire being is shining."

For once, in the past years, I felt a real smile spread across my face. It actually reaches my eyes for once. Something inside of me feels really bubbly and I feel warm tingles. Is this what happiness is supposed to feel like? I haven't felt it in a while, it's so foreign...

Focusing my attention back onto the paper. I begin to write a note. "Dear Yuri, thank you for being a fan of me and for caring for me. It's sad to say but I'm not used to people liking me. Of course the members do! I don't know. It's hard for me to explain. I hope one day we can meet! I love you!"

I fold the paper back up and hand it to the man. He says thank me and then walks away. The bright smile is still on my face until I hear Namjoon hyung say something.

"Who the hell would like that freak? He's ugly as hell and can't do anything right. He's just a fucking moron." he says to the rest of the members.

Immediately the smile that was once on my face fell and I was back to my cold, emotionless self. Why do they always have to ruin everything for me? Why can't they just let me be happy for once?

This is your fault though. If you weren't such an idiot, a mistake, then none of this would be happening. This isn't their fault, it's yours. You should just die, there's no point in you being around. You're a waste."

Right, I'm a waste. No one would care if I died. I should've never been born in the first place. Maybe once I'm dead, then everyone would be happier. They wouldn't need to have a burden like me around. Yeah, I should just die.

Putting my earphone back in, I lean my head back with my eyes closed. A small smile appears on my face, it's not a happy one, or a fake one, it's one of pure agony. It shows how much I'm suffering inside. But nobody cares enough to notice how much pain I'm going through.

No One's POV.

The rest of the members look over at the second youngest member. They noticed that he had a small smile on his face. But something about it seemed off. They never realized how much pain they were putting Taehyung through. Soon, they will realize that they made a grave mistake. One that might just cause the death of one of the members.