Chapter 22

The van door opens and I stumble out of the vehicle. The doctor gave me a huge cast and a pair of crutches. I hate crutches, I hate how they rub on my armpits. The last time I needed them was when I was ten. I had accidentally fallen off of a swing and sprained my ankle. That didn't hurt nearly as much as this though.

The rest of the members follow closely behind me.

"If you need any help, just let us know." Namjoon says, watching me closely.

I nod and keep going. Jimin opens the dorm front door for me and I hobble inside. I head straight towards the couch and plop down on it, resting my leg on the coffee table. Closing my eyes, I rest my head against the back of the couch, feeling completely exhausted.

I feel the couch on either side of me dip and I open my eyes to see that I was now sandwiched in-between Jungkook and Yoongi. Suddenly, I remember the kiss and their confession earlier and blush. How had I forgotten about that?

"You alright, Tae Tae? You look a bit red." Jungkook asks, examining my face.

This only makes me blush harder. I nod my head, looking over at Yoongi who is smirking. Why the hell is he smiling like he knows what's going on? Okay, well, maybe he does. I guess it's not that hard to tell.

The rest of the members sit around us. There's an awkward silence in the air, making me feel uncomfortable.

"About earlier, Taehyung, we were wondering what you thought of everything..." Jin says, breaking the silence.

Gulping, I look down at my lap. "U-Um... I don't know. This is all so new to me. I... need to think about it I guess. I also still have so many questions."

"We get that you must have questions, so go ahead and ask away." Namjoon says, smiling at me.

"W-Well... I guess I'm wondering if you all started liking me when you first saw me like Jin said."

"Yes, we all fell in love with you. You were just this happy, cute thing." Jin says.

The rest of the members  nod their head in agreement.

"You all talked so badly about me. When did you all realize that what you were doing was because you were confused about your emotions towards me?" I ask.

This makes them shuffle around uncomfortably. I look at them closely, Jin and Jimin have their lips pursed. Yoongi is looking down at his hands and the rest of them are looking at one another.

"Well... after you had attempted suicide and had been in the hospital for a while, we had a talk. We talked about why we did those things and how we felt about you. We all learned that we like you." Jin says.

I nod, feeling weird about them mentioning my attempt. That's something that we haven't brought up in a while. Just remembering how it felt to drown sends goosebumps all over my arms. Is it bad, that I wish to drown again? That I wish I could feel what it felt like to almost die? It was so euphoric.

Wow, I'm messed up.

Sighing, I rub my temples feeling completely exhausted. I just want to go to sleep. It's already nine o'clock at night and I'm so exhausted from the events that had taken place today.

"Taehyung, you look tired. Why don't you go get some rest. Jimin will help you get upstairs." Namjoon says, looking at Jimin.

Jimin nods and walks over to me. I let out a little shriek when he suddenly picks me up bridal style.

He starts laughing and leans down to whisper in my ear. "Don't worry, I won't drop you. You know, you are quite light."

He begins walking towards the stairs and carries me up them. The rest of the members watch us in amusement.

What a bunch of bastards.