Hello boys

"Let's go kid~" I said to my team while following Philip as soon as we arrive at the korea international airport.

"Hey! We're older than you!" I heard Justin said as I felt a pair of hand pinched my cheeks. I glare at the owner of the hand which is the most annoying kid in my team, Justin. I hit his hand away while quicken my step to catch up with Philip.

"Where are they? Why did they want to go out when they knew that they might get attacked?" I said to Philip as soon as I walk beside him. He turned his head toward me and smile. Ohh that smile~ Philip I swear you'll be my boy as soon as this mission is over~ I can't denied that Philip is totally matched with my ideal man.

"They're still at their dome. We'll going there and take them to go for their shopping. Y/N, I'm sure you'll very know the reason why they still want to go out risking their own life. It's all about one's attitude. Btw Y/N, why did you and your team have to wearing mask? It's hard to recognize all of you." He asked curiously. I laugh at his question before I answer him.

"It's our team privacy. We can't let our face known by all people. That's for our safety. We'll never end a mission without having enemy you know?" He nodded at my answer and smile.

As soon as we arrive at BTS dorm, I stay outside the building with my team waiting for Philip and BTS to coming out.

"Y/N, I'm hungry~" Justin said while swinging my hand like a child. Oh man! This kid gonna get killed!

"Why don't you eat before?!" I asked annoyed while take my hand away from him. "Here! I only have candy." I said giving him the candy that I bring with myself.

"Thank you mom!" He said while smile like an idiot with the candy in his hand. I rolled my eyes and kick his leg. He whinced and move away from me while showing the candy to other member. "Look what I've got! Don't jealous~" He said proudly and put the candy in his mouth. We laugh at his stupidity. He's never failed to make us laugh.

"I want too!" Darren, Harry, Sarah, Evelyn and Grace said in unison and jog toward me. I shake my head and making face toward them while run away from them. They chasing me around while laughing.

"Yah kids! Stop playing around!" We stopped on our track before turned our head to the owner of the voice. Philip laugh lightly when our eyes fixed on him. "They're ready to go! Come back here!" He said again while signaling us to gather infront of him. "They're BTS. I think Ryan must have told that all of you will protect BTS in one to one mode right? So take your baby now and protect them from this moment." He said while smiling. As soon as he finish his sentences, I can feel all of my member's eyes are now fixed on me.

"Can you give us some time...like 5 minutes?" I asked Philip while smile like an idiot. I can see "Why" written on his face. "I think Ryan forgot to tell us about one to one mode.Hehe.." I said as I feel embarrased. What kind of leader am I? Why can I miss that important detail! Oh my Ryan! Why you doesn't told me!

"Go on. 5 minutes okay?" Philip said still with his smile.

"Lets go!" I said to my team and move aside not too far from Philip and BTS. "What should we do now?" Justin said.

"Lets see from the most threatened member to the least threatened and we'll match them with us through our capabality." I said while fixed my eyes on BTS members one by one trying to remember the sequence of most threatened to the least threatened member. "I go with Park Jimin. Darren go with Jeon Jungkook. Justin go with Kim Taehyung. Grace go with Kim Namjoon. Harry go with Min Yoongi. Evelyn go with Jung Hoseok and Sarah go with Kim Seokjin." I continued while pointing them one by one along with their name.

"No no no! I want Kim Namjoon! He's cool!" Justin said unsatisfied with his match.

"I want Jimin! He's my bias!" There's another voice from Darren. ARMY is here I see..