I'm not afraid of you anymore

I walked towards Jimin as soon as I found him. I stopped for awhile and look at the two bodyguard that walk next to Jimin. I noticed that one of them is Justin. Oh yeahh! I miss you Justin~

I quickly tackle down both of the bodyguard and knocked them out. As soon as I finished them, I quickly chase after Jimin that already run for his life. "Baby~" I shouted while running and laughing. As soon as I catched up with him, I wrapped my arm around his neck to hold him down. "Don't shout and try to escape baby boy~" I said and chuckled. I chained her right hand to my left hand with a handcuff. "Let's go to my paradise~" I said while dragged him along.

"HELP M-" I smacked Jimin's head as soon as he try to shout.

"Hey baby boy~ Don't shout~ People might think that I'm going to rape you~" I said and laughed when Jimin's eyes widened. "Plus, I have gun~" I whisper and Jimin looked pale. "Lets go." I said and start to walk again.

"Who are you?" Jimin asked as soon as I start to drive my car. Wow he still didn't recognised me.

"Your angel." I said and grinning.

"Alexa?!" He asked. I focus on my driving. As you can see Jimin's hand now didn't chained to my hand anymore. Instead, I chained both of his hand together.

"I'm sorry that I've to kidnapped you. From now on, listen to me." I said and patted his head.

"Yahh I'm older than you!" He scoffed.

"We'll leaving to somewhere far away tomorrow." I said again in serious tone.

"What?! No! I'm not going to leave with you!" Jimin shouted. I just ignored him and drive until we arrive at my rented house. I drag Jimin inside the house but he push me hard and start to make a run.

"PARK JIMIN! STOP!" I shouted while chasing him. Its raining heavily and my sight is blurred by the rain drop. I looked around and found Jimin hiding behind a tree not far from my house. I quickly run toward him and he start to run again. I hate rain!

"Yahh! Jimin!" I shouted as I saw him fall hard on his knees. I quickly run towards him and lift him up. I gasped when I saw his eyes red. Did he crying? I can't identified the situation as the rain hit his cheek. I feel guilty towards him. Its hard for me if someone is crying because of me.

I quickly dragged him into the house again. I locked the main door and run to my room to get a towel. When I return to the living room, Jimin already sit on the sofa with his head hanging low. I sit next to him and wipe his head with the towel and he lift his head. I feel more quilty when I found out that he's crying for real. I don't know how to handle this situation so I just continue to wipe his head and his face.

"Come here." I said and walked towards a room with his hand in my hand. "This is your room. There's bathroom inside it. About the clothes..I didn't have one for man." I said while scretching my neck nervously. I watched his face and his face is emotionless as he just stare at the room. "You just go to bath now. I'm going out for awhile to buy some clothes for you. Please don't try to escape okay?" I said and smiled to him. I left him and walked toward the main door. I turned around to look at him again and my heart hurt again. He's still standing infront of his room.

"Jimin? I'm sorry." I said as I'm standing infront of him now. "I know you're afraid. But you don't have to be afraid when you're with me. I won't hurt you nor kill you." I said again while dragging him into his room. I let him sit on the chair in his room while I'm just standing infront of him. His cold eyes shot to me and I gasp. He hate me.

"Just kill me now." He said coldly. Suddenly he stand up and tackle me down. I quickly try to free myself. I felt his hand on my leg ankle. "Kill me!" He shouted while handing me the knife that he took from my knife pocket on my leg.