Chapter 2- Sania

Its been 2 hours and i didn't even realise as we were talking so much. So apparently Rohan, the arrogant guy is her brother and is two years elder to her, actually she is my age so he is two years elder to us. He has been studying here since two years and is very famous and a total playboy, I wasn't really surprised at that one because he was really good looking and has big brown eyes and silky but curly hair that fell on his eyes a little. He was really tall and was a total model figure. She also said that she was very popular in school but after some incident she had a total change of heart, she didn't mention what that incident was afterall she was already giving out too much for the first meeting but she said that there was something in me that made her trust me and i felt really good at the comment. She is a really nice girl. I also told her that i have always been a simple girl more into studies. I said that i really want to start my own company and be an entrepreneur and make my parents proud. I shared my love of reading and singing with her too. She is really nice as a person, a great one to talk to. I have a feeling that we are gonna be really good friends. We didn't really talk about Rohan much, i think that she didn't really feel that it was her place to spill his borther's secrets and i totally get it, its not her story to tell after all. But she did tell me about her boyfriend Rahul, her boyfriend.She said that it's been only 2 months but he seems like a nice guy and she said that he wasn't very rich so she thought it would be hard to convince her dad but then she said she would and by her words i felt that she actually really was in love with him, i just hope Rahul is also in love with Riya. I have no idea how i feel so protective and possessive about a girl who i just met but she seems a lot like me and a really good person and i guess it's a hint that we are gonna be really close. I don't know why was i so much interested in his story anyway, i have never been interested in a guy before , not that i am interested in him ,was just curious. So after talking for almost 2 hours, the attendant offered us some snacks but i was still full as i had had a tall frappe. Riya was hungry though so she called for fries and i decided to sleep. I realised that i was actually getting really cold but my jacket was of no use all thanks to Rohan and there was no way i was gonna use the blanket having no idea how many people must have used it. So i decided to just fold my hands and sleep. Riya went to the loo and then i don't know when i drifted off to sleep because when i woke up Rohan was back beside me. I wasn't that angry actually i was still a bit sleepy i had no idea what time it was but was feeling too cozy and warm so i smiled at him and again closed my eyes but suddenly it came to my attention that i was under a jacket and that is why i was feeling so warm and cozy, but it really smelled cozy and i was too sleepy to care so just cuddled to myself and again decided to complete my dream , I don't remember what it was though.