Welcome To Adventure Bay

Your P.O.V

You'd just arrived at Adventure Bay. You looked at your mom with a smile before sighing. This was it, the new chapter of your life, new friends, new places to explore, the lot. You picked up your bags and looked around, it seemed quaint and nice, you could tell things were going to get better from here. "Hey Y/N! Doesn't this look great?!" your mom would say with a smile as she unloaded the car oustide your new house. You shrugged in response. You didn't like the house as much as your previous home, but you never argue with your mom in these situations. The two of you went to the door and opened it. There was an old smell to the house which made you heave a little but your mom gave you one of those looks. It seemed mendable, nothing a little paint couldn't do right?

"Hey uh mom... I think I'm gonna go take a look around this place, to take my mind off uh... Whatever this is-" you'd mumble, reffering to the house.

"Oh knock yourself out, but be back by 6pm!" your mom replied as she put her bags away

You headed out the house and you saw him there and then. The guy you'd soon fall in love with.

Ryder's P.O.V

I was taking the pups for their morning training outside today, the air was fresh and the sky was blue. An ordinary day in Adventure bay to be honest. When I left them to if I wandered off too, normally I'd do that any day but today was different, because it was there I saw her. I'd made my way to the center of Adventure Bay when I'd locked eyes with a girl. She had h/c and e/c, she was pretty cute, and pretty too. I had to admit, a small blush appeared on my face. I would stay and talk to her but, she was gone when I came back to reality. But I'd never seen her in the area before, was she new? Possibly, and I was set on meeting her again. I walked back to the lookout with my hands in my pockets and my head down in concentration "Mysterious girl... What's your name?..." I said repeatedly, mysterious girl, yes that's what I'd call her, well for now at least. My heart was racing and the palms of my hands were sweating like crazy. I felt my cheeks, they were warm to the touch, what was this feeling? I think soon I'll find out.

Your P.O.V

You were speechless, who was that guy? Was he for sure looking at you? You closed your eyes for a brief moment, you saw him in your vision, his pearly white skin, his perfect eyebrows, his gorgeous hair, his chocolate eyes. No you promised here you wouldn't fall in love, but, you'd have to break that promise because now, your heart was set on one guy. After a while of imagining you sat down somewhere quiet and pulled out your phone and messaged your old friend, your heart still racing. God y/n what have you gotten yourself into?

A/N: hiya! This is my first fanfifc here, I hope u guys like it and please comment your thoughts or any other fanfics you'd like to see!