Nows My Chance

Your POV

You ran straight upstairs when you got home. Your heart fluttered as if it were about to swim right out of your chest. His name was Ryder, Ryder, RYDER. His name was stuck in your head on loop. But one thing had thrown you slightly, what on Earth was the lookout? You didn't want to ask at the time because he was in a rush, yet you were still curious.

You slipped into some comfy clothes and turned on your TV. The news channel was on and suddenly your eyes widened

"And so Ryder and the paw patrol save Adventure Bay once again! Ryder any words for our viewers?"

You blushed profusely, there he was "All in a day's work! No job is too big! No pup is too small!" as he said this your heart beated twice as fast. But you were also quite shook by the dogs with him, they were talking?! You pinched yourself and gasped, it wasn't just you imagining things which you were prone to do, it was genuinely a group of talking dogs.

"So he's... A leader?" you asked yourself, even though the answer was evident already. "That lookout, its by the pier right?" you looked out your window, and there it was. It made perfect sense now! But if you were going to see him wouldn't you have to be in trouble? Or just turn up?

Ryder's POV

I signed off from the interview and smiled at the pups."Good work pups! And here's your reward!" I laid some treats on the floor and allowed them to eat in peace. I walked a few meters away and looked down at the ground, like earlier actually and she popped into the my mind again.

"I wonder if she watched..." I purred and giggled slightly before I heard a familiar voice from behind.

"who's that then sir? ~" it was chase

I jumped slightly and rubbed the back of my neck "Um... N-nobody!"

"Yeah sure~" chase smirked. I cleared my throat "Okay pups! Back to the lookout!" they obeyed me as always and we began to head back to the lookout. Ugh if only she was in trouble, I'd give anything to see her again.

Your POV

You grabbed your phone and checked the time. 7:00pm. Your mom would be cool with you heading out right? You left the house in a hurry and didn't take your eyes off the lookout. This was it, you were determined to see him again.

Ryder's POV

I looked out of my bedroom window with my phone in my hand. I caught glimpse of a girl running towards the lookout. No wait not just any girl. One with h/c. It was her! It was y/n!

I raced downstairs past the pups and stood at the door, eagerly waiting for her to arrive. Chase gave me a small smirk, clearly he'd caught on and we'd have to avoid him.

And then I heard it. That knock on the door.