Ⲋtɾꫀꫀt᥉

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────
"𝑰 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖."
          ────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

***

"Lord please don't let me be late." I said grabbing my makeup tools from my car.

I looked at my Apple Watch and saw I had five minutes to spare.

"Damn what you so in a rush for?" I heard from behind me.

I rolled my eyes and closed my car door.

"Don't even start with me today Pryce." I said.

He laughed and pulled me into a hug.

"You glad to be back?" He asked as we started our journey into the large building.

"Hell yeah. Being at home for three weeks definitely was boring."

"Well I'm glad you're back. You know Serácho tried to make me make friends?" He said exaggerating.

I chuckle and pushed the door open for us.

"Nothing wrong with making friends babe." I said as we walked towards the elevator.

"Yes it is. You know you're my best friend."

"Aww! Look at you being all sweet." I said slightly pushing his shoulder.

"Whatever. You know there's suppose to be a big artist coming through this week."

I raised my eyebrow as I pressed the button for the elevator.

"What's their name?"

"Shit if I know."

The elevator arrived and we both stepped inside.

"But what I do know is Megan Thee mutherfuckin' Stallion suppose to be pulling up today."

"When are you gonna come to your senses and see that woman don't want you?"

He smacked his lips. "How could she not want me. Girl look at this chocolate skin, I be seeing her drooling."

"Boy you funny." I said leaning against the rail.

"Got any plans this week?" He said as the elevator came to a stop.

The door opened and he let me out first.

"No, but I feel like you got something planned."

"Not me but Kamron. He gotta party this week and you're coming."

I groaned and rolled my eyes. "I think I'll sleep in."

"Come on Y/N. He apologized and everything, you need to let the past go."

"It's kinda hard to do that Pryce. The guy did kill her cat." Santana said catching up with us.

"Santana." Pryce said shooting her a glare.

"What? I'm just saying I'd be mad at his ugly ass too." She said pulling me into a hug.

"We missed you around here girl." She said pushing my hair to the side.

"I'm glad to be back boo."

"Good cause we got some celebs coming and we need the best makeup artist here when they do come."