《《Selected Four Skyler》》

《Role》Heartbroken

《Full Name》Skyler Park, Park Su Jin

《Nicknames》 Sky, Sujinnie

《Age》20

《Location》Born in Seoul, Korea but moved to Calgary, Canada around the age of 7

《Gender》Female

《Pronouns》She/Her

《Sexuality》Bisexual

《Personality》Sky is fairly quiet and shy until you get to know her, then she's very bubbly, joyful and optimistic.

You can often find her singing and humming to herself or playing the guitar.

She has some trust issues due to past relationships and often gets overwhelmed in places with many people.

《Scars/Distinct Features》She has a scar in her left knee and has a tattoo of a lavender flower on her left forearm.

《Family》

Mother: Alive. Relationship? Couldn't be better. Her mom is like her best friend and has always been there for her.

Father: Alive. Relationship? Really close. While she may not be as close to her dad has her mom, she has learned a lot from him.

Brother: Alive. Relationship? Her brother is also like her best friend. He's always been their for Sky and is protective of her.

《Pet》Sky has a mini golden doodle named Teddy

《Past Relationships》Sky has been in 4 relationships. 2 of which were when she was younger, the last two however left her broken.

《Likes 》
- Her family
- Music (playing and listening)
- Fall
- Animals
- Coffee

《Dislikes》
- Spiders
- Dark spaces
- Having her heart broken
- Arrogant people

《Hobbies》
- Singing
- Playing various instruments
- Sketching

《Conditions》Sky has anxiety, which may lead to panic attacks. She also has insomnia.

《Going For》Theodore Graves

《Thoughts on Selectors》Sky sat nervously across from the lady at Heartache Inc. "I haven't met them yet. They both sound nice." She thought Charlize seems a little hard to approach, though she thinks that Theodore and her could get along well. "I hope that we can get along well." She added with a smile.

《Thoughts on Love》"Well, I believe that love exists," Sky smiled. "While I may not have found it in my previous relationships I am loved by my family and my friends." She stops to remember what happened during her last relationship and shudders. "Everyone deserves to be loved or feel loved," she whispers. "May I be excused now?" She asked before thanking the lady and quickly waking out.

《Face Claim》Wendy Son

Crystaliaro

Crystaliaro

_Ekaterina_Katya_

galacticthoughts-

CarlPsychGuy

B-E-L-I-E-V-E-R