《《Prizes》》

《《Third Place Winner》Crystaliaro, your prize is that the two Selectors may give you advice on any challenge you want, no matter the difficulty. Effective immediately. I don't suggest using it now but you may!

Also, guys if you are really stuck on a challenge it will not hurt your game if you ask for help. I have no issues with helping out with hair ideas or outfit ideas but if it's something that is up to you (more so like a surprise gift, not themed) I will be less likely to help, but I will try to help nonetheless.

《《Second Place Winner》》_Ekaterina_Katya_, your prizes are a normal date, (so just this supper with a Selector of your choice, let me know which one and with which oc... if you get them in lol), once they head to the party your oc has to mingle. You have also won an advantage for any challenge you choose. Maybe something like a timed event, you can get a head start. Or clues or just, it depends on the event you use it on. Effective immediately.

《《First Place Winner》》 galacticthoughts-, you have won a special date with a selected of your choice with your oc! Once supper is over your oc is allowed to stay with their chosen selected for the rest of the night, and they are allowed to leave the resort together.

They are the only ones that can leave! If anyone does not listen to this rule, you will be eliminated. No snooping.

You have also earned immunity in a challenge of your choice. Immunity means you may participate if you want to have fun but you can skip that challenge and not have to do it at all and will not ruin your score or chances of staying or whatever!