Chapter One

England

Alice snapped a picture as she giggle in silence watching her sister Greta fall asleep in the taxi.

Alice looked out of the window as she watched the scenery blurr by rather quickly. Smiling, she pulled out the letter from her bag, what her friend gave her.

Female Nanny Wanted

Me and my husband Mr & Mrs Heelshire have a eight year old boy. We are looking for a nanny to provide childcare for a couple of months, while we take a vacation.
Job begins soon as possible.

Requirements

1. Must love children
2. Non smoking or drinking
3. N drugs (drug test required)
4. Background check will be performed
5. Must follow the rules

*If interested contact us on *****  ****** for more details.

Smiling happily, to get away from our troubled passed. I turned to face my older sister, who turnes her head in her sleep, snoring lightly.

My eyes catch movement, and I watch with anger as the taxi man tries to adjust his mirror to see down my sisters top.

I wanted to poke his perving eyes out. Guys like him make me feel sick.

I clear my throat loudly, grabbing his attention. Greta wakes up, noticing the guys eyes wondering on her chest. She quickly covers herself.

The old man curses under his breath, paying full attention back onto the road.

I stare at the back of his head, making him shift uncomfortable.

'Alice!' Greta whispers. Placing her hand lightly on the top of mine. I flinch with contact.

'Calm down. I'm sure he didn't mean no halm.'

'No halm? He was looking down your top.' I hissed through my teeth, eyes narrowing.

'Well at least the old coot has taste.' she jokes making me chuckle.

'You're dirty. I don't wanna hear any off it, Greta.'

Giving her a smile, she soon falls back to sleep, as I pull a book from my bag Brothers Grimm of Fairytales.

The car stops, snapping me away from the pages from the book. I watch as the dirty old man gets out of his car, and opens the tall iron gates.