ᶜˡᵒᵘᵈᵉᵈ

this update is for FRATRULES

Joseph was trying his best to pay attention in class but his mind always went right back to those plump lips and blue braces. He had only talked to Taymor once but it felt like they had known each other for ever. Most people don't talk to Joseph because he's s a gang banger and considered dangerous. The only people who try to talk to him are ratchet hoes who think that he'll drop a bag on them, but Tay was very different.

He could see that Tay actually cared and listened to the words coming out of his mouth. He was surprised that he even stayed to listen to his ridiculous ranting about frogs, but the fact that he did made Joseph want him even more.

"woah chill out. you know that's kentrells lil brother. plus, you are wayy too stupid and weird for his fine ass." Joe thought to himself frowning.

His head was clouded with only thoughts of Taymor. The more he tried not to think about him the more he did. It got to a point where he stopped trying to
fight the thoughts, and decided to just bask in the images of him.

He was more than happy when he heard the bell ringing, signifying that he could go home. He instantly stood up ready to jet out the door.

"excuse me joseph! the bell does not dismiss you i do!" Ms. Balheded screeched at him

"bitch fuck you and that bell!" Joe said yanking the door open and walking out. There was no way that old ass hoe was gonna hold him after school.

He practically flew out the exit trying to get to his car. He was too ready for the weekend. He was ready to catch up his favorite shows and eat everything in his pantry. Just before he reached his destination, he was tackled on the ground.

"tha fuck?!" he yelled, hitting his head on the concrete

"shutcho bitch ass up!" the person screamed, which made him realize that it was only his longtime friend Benjamin.

"ben getcho fat ass off me!" Jo yelled pushed him off and breathing dramatically

"whatever." Ben said rolling his eyes

"anywayssss. the reason i came over here was to tell you that we goin ta a party tonight." Ben said rubbing his hands together

"cant." Jo said shrugging

"and why the fuck not?"

"cuz i have shit to do." Joseph retorted

"watching tv, eating snacks, and beating yo dick isn't more important than this party." Ben said mugging him

"if i go will you leave me the hell alone." Jo said sighing

"sure will! see ya lata hoe!" Ben said running away to his car

Joseph just sighed once again and finally made it to his car. His thoughts were now on something besides Taymor, not for very long.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"no. absolutely not." Taymor said vigorously shaking his head in disapproval towards his friends.

"why noottt? it's cute!" Nahmir protested

"it's too...much? i just dont feel comfortable wearing that." Tay said shrugging and throwing multiple colored gold fish in his mouth.

"but it would make yo ass POP! you know yo shit fat but you never show it off. if you not gon use it can i have some?" Nahmir questioned laughing along with Isaiah

"yeah tay, you got all that junk but dont let anyone in your trunk." Isaiah said, making Nick laugh even harder

"haha very funny." Tay responded rolling his eyes

"plus, no one needs to see that. its weird..." Tay said mumbling lowly and playing with his fingers

"c'mon tay! when are you gonna stop punishing fat ma and let her live?!" Nahmir said sighing, his friend was very attractive and worthy of love but his ex fucked his head up so bad that he would never believe it.

"it's okay, we're gonna free you one day." Isaiah said whispering to Tay's crotch, resulting in him being kicked clean off the bed onto the hard wood floor.

"OW! was that really necessary?" Isaiah groaned out in pain while he rolled on the ground. At this point Nahmir's face was blood red with watery eyes.

"tay we're gonna find you a-." Nahmir started to say as he calmed down

"no the fuck you not!" Kentrell said cutting him off by bursting through the door.

"chill out. i was gonna say a different outfit." Mir said making up a quick lie.

"also, how did you get in my house?" Nick asked confused because he didn't remember letting the older in.

"dont worry bout it-." Kentrell answered before hearing a loud crash and Sheyaa yell "getcho long ass away from me!"

"gotta go!" Kentrell quickly retored ending the conversation by abruptly closing the door.

"them ugly niggas finna break my whole house." Nahmir said facepalming

"at least they got money to pay for it." Isaiah shrugged as Tay nodded in agreement.

"anywayyysss, how about this?" Mir said holding up an outfit with black air forces, light blue acid washed ripped jeans, a plain black shirt, and Tay's most treasured chain that he kept here so his parents couldn't get their hands on it.

"i like it." Taymor said smiling big, showcasing his baby blue braces.

"i knew you would!" Mir said cheesing just as hard before collapsing on his bestfriend, giving him a huge bear hug.

"awww look two train tracks being a couple of besties." Isaiah said laughing at the metal in the two's teeth, making them both mug him and close their mouths.

"whatever, you look like you bathe in R. Kelly's piss." Tay said snapping back while Isaiah covered his chest, showing that he was hurt deeply by the comeback.

"how dare you! at least say usher!" Isaiah said crossing his arms and pouting his lips out.

"you might as well bathe in lava cuz you finna be BURNIN!" Nahmir joked

"i'd rather be in hot herpes piss than kiddy diddler pee." Isaiah said shrugging his shoulder and picking up his phone, checking the time.

"gross." Nick and Tay said at the same time

"aight imma go take a shower." Taymor said finally getiting up and stretching, letting his bones pop. He grabbed his clothes and began trailing out of the room until he felt a stinging sensation on his backside. He instantly hit a 180 to see a whistling Nicholas looking in every other direction but his.

"i hate you so much." Tay said while taking a deep breath in and out

"i had to."

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

yall ready for this party?

im thinking of making it a night to remember but idk yet.

love you💙