ᵐᶦᶜʰᶦᵍᵃⁿ

"T-Tay what chu doin here?" Bryson stuttered while trying to keep up the towel that was currently covering his nude body

"What the hell do you mean what am I doing here? I'm here to see my brother now move.

Tay tried to walk past him but Bryson blocked the door.

"Um he's not uh here right now. It'd be best if you came back la-." In the middle of Bryson's excuse Taymor heard enough and pushed through.

"Kentrell where are you? Kent- Oh my god!" Tay covered his eyes as he watched the two men naked scrambling to get their clothes on.

"Sheyaa and Jonathan? Are you FUCKING my ex in my brother, your BOYFRIENDS house?!" Taymor was livid at the site before him, but something in his brain clicked and he started secretly recording everything.

"You can't tell Kentrell. He won't even believe you so it's best to just leave it alone." Sheyaa tried to reason calmly

"You're cheating on my brother with MY fucking ex! You dont think he deserves to know?!" Tay had started tearing up from frustration and anger.

"Look, Kentrell loves us and we love him. So what, if we like to sometimes give other people temporary love witout tellin him? He needs us, he's not gonna leave." Jonathan confidently boasted

"Hell we could prolly fuck his momma and he'd come running back ta us. You think he wanna start over again? We could fuck you and he'd still come crawling back to his daddy's. You know why? Cuz he can't survive without us. We're all he got." Sheyaa added on to really drive in the point that they saw Kentrell as a fragile dummy.

"Y'all are sick! All of yall!"And with that Taymor speed walked to the front door and slammed it on his way out. The second he made it to his car he decided to man up and call Kentrell to see where he was.

He tapped on the phone calling icon and within   2 rings Kentrell had picked up the phone.

"Slime whea yo ass at I'm finna come get you right now?!" Kentrell wanted some answers

"Look, Trell just meet me at the park and I'll tell you everything."

"Ight, you betta fuckin be there and you betta be ready ta tell me tha whole truth."

"I will, Bye."

"Bye slime."

Tay then went to his camera roll and tapped on the secret video he had taken. The second he saw Bryson something told him it was gonna be ugly. So he held his phone tightly leaning to the side with the camera facing out and caught Jonathan and Sheyya fully naked.

It was all he needed. Kentrell usually had a thick skull but when it came to Taymor he took everything the boy said as truth ever since the last time he thought he was lying

Taymor reversed out of his brother's driveway and began trying to find an excuse for where he was AND tell him that he's been getting cheated on. He really had his work cut out for him.