Chapter 1~ The Meeting

"I've gotten the samples." Emma rolls her eyes. "Take them." She was worried for the about to be specimen but, she couldn't let them know she cared so much so she sounded irritated which she mimicked perfectly.

"Yes, thank you Ms.Frost. Great, now the work can begin." The lab director turns around at starts talking to his crew.

"EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION NOW OR MRS.FROST WITH CUT YOU APART!"

Everyone became dead silent. The lab director turned around and mouthed "Sorry." To Emma. But, she looked impressed.

"WE HAVE WORK TO DO" the director informed. "WE HAVE ONE BOTTLE OF EACH DNA WE MESS THIS UP WE ARE DEAD. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

The workers looked scared for their lives. "Yes." Some mumbled while the others trembled.

"NOW GET TO TESTING I WANT PERFECTION BY THE END OF TODAY!!"

The workers started basically running in the lab. Frantically searching for how to bring the DNA alive.

"Call me when you're finished." Emma was anxious. "It better be by the end of today, Shaw won't be happy otherwise." She walked out of the lab with full strut making sure everyone stood out of her way.

As the hours flew by everything was boring. Cutting more ice for whiskey. Playing with people's minds. Then she got the call.

"Hello? What is the news? You better be finished."

"Yes, Mrs.Frost we have a dilemma. There are two ways we can do the process. The long way or the short way."

"Obviously the short way."

"That's the problem. We are going to be meeting in the science office in 10. Please bring Shaw. It's important."

"Make that 5." She hanged up the phone.

"We need to go, these science geeks don't know what to do." She rang Shaw from in her head.

"Of course. I assumed so. Supposed to be the best. Please. " Emma could tell he rolled his eyes. "Where are they meeting?"

"Science conference room."

"Fantastic."

Emma ended the connection and went straight to the room. 

Please let nothing be wrong. She hoped in her head.