Say Your Goodbyes...

~3rd POV~
Izuku was still seizing by the time Recovery Girl arrived. The seizure was lasting way longer than any seizure should last.

"By this point, theres no way he'll come out of this without damage. If he even makes it out." Recover Girl grumbles worriedly.

"But there's still a chance he'll live. Right? He has to." Uraraka followed up with.

Recovery Girl just sighed. She knows they all know the outcome, no need to rub it in their faces.

The unspoken truth was looming above everyones heads as the violent shaking slowed to a stop. He was still. So still he could be mistaken as dead. The only tell  tale that he was alive was the slight rise and fall of his chest. Too slow to be healthy.

Recovery Girl began checking his pulse and vitals. Sighing as she did so. He was alive.

For now.

She beckoned Aizawa over and had him pick the unconcious boy up. Together they walked to the infirmary.

Once they were gone, everything was silent.

Everyones mind was still proccessing what they had just witnessed.

"He...lied to me." Uraraka said as tears began to fall.

Everyone looked at her in confusion.

"He said...he said he had gotten himself checked...that he was feeling better...Do you guys understand how much pain he must have gone through just this week?!"

They all looked shocked. They hadnt even thought about how he felt before the seizure...

"We cant think about that right now...we just need to pray that they come up with some sort of cure for this stupid freaking disease." Bakugou said surprising everyone.

They all nodded and decided to watch a movie to distract themselves.

_________________________________________

After about an hour, Aizawa walked in. Kirishima immediatly paused the movie and looked at him expectantly.
Aizawa cleared his throught and began to speak.

"Izuku...is alive....but..."

Aizawa took a deep breath. This was hard for him too.

"He was put into a medically induced coma. His body is...hes in critical condition. At this moment..."

Another deep breath. By this point the class could see the tears threatening to spill over.

"It's time to say your goodbyes..."