What did I miss?

It was quite interesting watching 19 kids try to all fit into one room. In any of the situation the occupants would have been laughing.

But not now.

Not when one of theyre friends-

No. Family members...

Looked so tiny in the white bed. With an IV taped to his arm. There was a machine supplying his oxygen, and the almost unbearable beeping of the heart moniter.

"You may say your goodbyes one at a time. Well give you some privacy." Aizawa said as he and the other teachers left the room.

It had been about 10 minutes now. Nearly everyone had their chance to talk. It was Urarakas turn next.

"Deku...I...I dont know what to say. Ill never forget you. You were my best fri-"

She was cut off by recovery girl bursting through the door. Everyone looked at her like she was crazy.

"Iida, youre the fastest one here. I need you to run to this adress and give them this paper...they will hand you a vial. In that vial is something you cannot lose, drop, or spill. In that bottle...

Is the cure. Now go. Run."

And with that he was off. No questions asked.

"Recovery girl...are you...are you serious?!"

"Yes. Once he is given the cure the virus will leave his body. The only thing well need to worry about is the damage it has already caused."

All the students nodded and waited anxiously for Iidas arrival.

He arrived a good 20 minutes later with a vial in hand.

Recovery girl quickly got to work, injecting the cure through a needle into his arm. You could visibly see the lines that had previously invaded his body disappear.

Everyone held their breath. That is is until recovery girl said ....

"He wont wake up for a while. I wont force you to leave but do not crowd when he wakes up."

They all nodded and watched her leave.
They sat waiting for those exotic green eyes to open for hours.

No one speaking a word.

Soon there was a gasp heard. Everyone snapped their heads to the noise.

There was Kaminari pointing to the bed.

On that bed was a still body.

Still unless you could the fluttering of eyes.

They waited another minute for those said eyes to fully open, and when they did it felt like everyone had just come out of the water after being trapped in the deepest, darkest ocean. A breath of fresh air.

"What...I..."

"Shh dont worry bro. Relax. Im gonna get recovery girl." Kirishima quickly said.

Recovery girl came in not too long after Kiri left.

"Back from the dead are we?"

Izuku just closed his eyes and sighed.

"Im gonna examine you. You couldnt possibly have come out of this unscathed."

He just nodded.

Recovery girl was close to finishing her examination. One more step.

"Ok...close your eyes. Now...I need you to tell me when you feel me touching you and where."

Another nod.

Poke. Arm. Yes.

Poke. Finger. Yes.

This kept on goong until she got to his legs.

Poke. Silence

Poke. Silence

"Midoriya...can you feel that."

"No...what should I feel?"

Recovery girl was now concerned. She didnt talk while she started doing some more tests. Once finished...she turned around and sighed.

"Partial paralysis. Hip down. Theres ntohing I can do to fix it. Im sorry."

Izuku was speachless.

The class was speachless.

The teachers were speachless.

Everyone that had been told about his condition was speachless.

His mother was crying.

Bawling.

But the silence...and crying stopped when Izuku wheeled into class a month later saying 4 words.

"What did I miss?"

Thats the end! I finished a book!!!! Wooooow. Thanks for sticking with me during this hectic ride!