Trainer Venus

Full name: Venus CarmenoNicknames: V Age: 19-21 dependingBirthday: October 10Gender: Female

Nicknames: V
Age: 19-21 depending
Birthday: October 10
Gender: Female

Personality: Venus is a what you could call a traditionally "girly" person. She likes frilly things and twirling and acting cute. She's peppy and friendly, albeit a little shy and nervous when meeting new people. She's very trusting, to the point of being naive. Wants what's best for everyone which makes her a little easy to take advantage of. Tries her best even though she falls short of her goals and gets discouraged sometimes.

Sexuality: Straight
Home Region: Kanto
Home town: Viridian City
Current residency: her elder sister's apartment in Wyndon

Appearance: Venus is a little on the taller side, about 5'7". She is pear shaped with a thicker hip to waist ratio. She has a light brown skin tone with pale blonde hair worn half down and half in double-buns and icy blue eyes. Wears doll eyelash extensions and glasses/contacts.

Love interest: Champion Leon

Relatives:
Jupiter Carmeno: Venus's elder sister by 13 years. She basically raised V until she moved to Galar when V turned 15. She gave Venus her Pikachu as a parting gift. Became an office worker after her gym challenge and now makes good enough money to live in Wyndon.

Solaria Raye: Jupiter and Venus's late mother. In life she was a professional Pokémon trainer, not quite big leagues but she was popular with fans. She married Roman and had Jupiter when they were young, while Venus was a more mature, yet tragic, commitment since they were older adults. Jupiter has nothing but fond memories of the woman, however Venus never got to meet her due to her dying due to complications of childbirth. Venus looks a great deal more like her mother than Jupiter, to the point that their grandmother would sometimes refer to her as "Solaria".

Roman Carmeno: A wealthy businessman and skilled Pokémon trainer in his prime. He disappeared after being unable to deal with the grief of his wife's passing, leaving his young daughters to his mother. To this day no one knows where he is or if he's alive.

Grandma: Roman's mother. A sweet but forgetful woman. She often confuses Venus for her mother, much to her frustration. She takes care of Venus until she travels to Galar to be with her sister.

Hobbies: She enjoys camping out in the wild area to draw sceneries and Pokémon (sometimes the passing trainer), shopping in boutiques for new outfits and accessories

Likes: sweets, tea, collecting hair accessories, shopping, fairy type Pokémon

Dislikes: Bug type Pokémon (including the "pretty/cute" ones like butterfree or snom), crowds or being the center of attention, running, losing

Talents: Drawing, singing, cooking
Fears: Mild anthropophobia/Social anxiety

Pokémon Team: Pikachu (nicknamed Riceball), Galarian Ponyta (nicknamed Dreamy), Whimsicott (nicknamed Cottonfloss), Togetic (nicknamed Pip)

Badges: none prior to her Galar journey. She can be at various points in her gym challenge depending on the story but she can have up to all 8 Galar badges. She however isn't a good enough trainer to win the champion cup if she tried.

Regular outfit: she wears a cropped v-neck tank top with a pokeball-graphic skirt, showing her midriff. She wears a cropped coat above her tank top with pokeball graphics on the sleeves. See photos!

Alternate outfit: Venus can also be seen in a short but flowy pink dress with a long white cardigan. Also see photos.

Backstory: Venus was raised exclusively by her grandmother and elder sister, Jupiter. Her mother passed away due to complications of her birth and her father succumbed to his grief and disappeared before she was old enough to have any memories of him. She never felt like that affected her, however, she loves her family the way it is! Their small family for her early years provides all the support she needs. Venus and her sister get along very well, they're best friends and partners in life despite their large age gap. They spend all their time together all the way up until she turned 15 and Jupiter revived an endorsement for Galar's gym challenge. After that she swore she would do her best in school until she could make her way to Galar herself!