Trainer Clover

Hi again! This page is for Clover-Belle's bio and art! EDIT: I've added some extra doodles with a more concrete design that I like <3

Trainer Clover-BelleName: Clover-Belle ReeseNicknames: clove, Clo, Belle, all kinds of stuff she would honestly even respond if you called her "grass" in the right way shes

Name: Clover-Belle Reese
Nicknames: clove, Clo, Belle, all kinds of stuff she would honestly even respond if you called her "grass" in the right way shes.... let's just say 'receptive'
Age: 20
Birthday: April 21
Gender: female
Personality: Clover is free-spirited to a T. She's outdoorsy and goes wherever the wind takes her. As such, she practically lives in her tent. She never stays in one place for long, as there is always something new to do or see. She is slightly eccentric, having a vibe that kind of throws people off, but she's friendly and means well so people typically brush it off. She loves to collect the random items one can find on the ground. Typically seen with an absentminded smile. She always gets harmed by all the weird things she does to explore to new areas, so she's always covered in bandages. She's the type that sprints everywhere she goes.

Sexuality: Pansexual
Home region: Galar
Home town: Wedgehurst
Current residency: she doesn't really use it as she prefers her tent but she has a place in Hulbury.
Love interest: varies but she would vibe the best with Raihan
Hobbies: camping, hatching pokemon eggs, exploring
Likes: collecting random items she finds on adventures, grass type pokemon, running, hatching mystery eggs.
Dislikes: sitting still, bitter food, cold weather

Badges: has received all 8 Galar gym badges multiple times. She however never competes in the championship tournaments, as she doesn't join the challenge for the competition.

Clothing: Clover will wear various shirts but her go-to outfit will always contain her favorite pair of overalls covered in pockets for random things she picks up. The overalls are shorts, and have four leaf clover designs on the pockets. She also likes to wear a clover charm in her hair and as a necklace. She likes her name a lot.

Appearance: she stands around 5'7", not the thinnest around but she's got some thick leg muscles from running literally everywhere she goes. She has shoulder-length fluffy chestnut colored hair and lavender eyes. She has a tendency to get a lot of minor injuries (scrapes, bumps, bruises etc) so she always has bandaids on all over, including and especially her face.

Pokemon team:

Name: Cotton Candy (or just Candy for short)
Species: Whimsicott
Level: 70
Personality/backstory: Cottonee was Clover's first pokemon, given to her by an older trainer in her family to start her journey. It has a pretty similar personality to Clover, probably due to spending so much time with her.

Name: Gemini
Species: Roserade
Level: 68
Personality/backstory: Gemini was caught early in Clover's first run of the gym challenge, and has been a loyal party member ever since. It's headstrong, always ready for a battle.

Name: Mystery
Species: Tsareena
Level:65
Personality/backstory: mystery was Clover's first mystery egg hatch, hence its nickname. It is rather posh seeming and cares about its appearance. The most temperamental pokemon on the team.

Name: Sunny
Species: Cherim
Level: 65
Personality/backstory: a new addition to the team. Clover took the sick Cherubi in from a passing trainer who couldn't care for it and nursed it back to health. It's the happiest on the team, always smiling about something.

Name: Root (she calls him stinky boy sometimes too)
Species: Vileplume
Level: 60
Personality/backstory: on one of her challenges, a wild Oddish began following Clover around the wild area. It was so cute and would often trip trying to keep up with her, so she took it with her. It's lazy and would rather be a cuddle bug than a battler, but cuddles with this pokemon are rather unpleasant because it releases smelly spores when it's excited.