Chapter Six

Eve sat with Stiles in his room, the two of them were looking up all the information the two of them could find on werewolves. stiles had the theory that Scott was a werewolf after he found out from his dad thatvwokd hairs were found on the body of the girl.

a knock on the door made stiles and eve jump in surprise. stiles stood from his desk chair shutting the top of his laptop down. "get in," he said to scott who stood on the opposite side of the open door. "you gotta see this thing," stiles said ushering Scott into the room. "we've been up all night reading-websites, books. all this information."

"how much aderall have you had today?" scott asked their extra spastic friend.

"a lot. doesn't matter. okay just listen." stiles said as he turned towards one of the many books he had.

"oh, is this about the body? did they find out who did it?" scott asked.

"no, they're still questioning people, even derek hale." stiles answered.

"the guy we saw the other day," scott said.

"yes, but that's not it, okay?" stiles asked.

"what, then?" scott asked.

"remember the joke from the other day?" stiles began.

"it's not a joke anymore," eve added. scott looked at both of his friends confused. "the wolf-the bite in the woods." eve clarified.

"we started doing all this reading," stiles began as he started to flip through the pages of one of the books he and eve had read. "do you even know why a wolf howls?" He asked shooting up from his desk chair.

"should I?" scott asked.

"It's a signal, okay? when a wolf's alone, it howls to signal its location to the rest of the pack." stiles began, "so if you heard a wolf howling, that means others could have been nearby. maybe even a whole pack of 'em."

"a whole pack of wolves?" scott asked.

"no..." eve spoke up from her spot stiles's bed, "werewolves."

scott looked from eve to stiles and scoffed standing up. "are you two seriously wasting my time with this?" he asked, "I'm picking up Allison in an hour."

scott went to leave but stiles stopped him, "we saw you on the field today, scott. okay, what you did wasn't just amazing, all right, it was impossible."

"yeah, so I made a good shot." scott said and went to leave but stiles stopped him again.

"no you made an incredible shot, I mean... the way you moved, your speed, your reflexes. people can't just suddenly do that overnight. and there's the vision and the senses, and don't even think we haven't noticed you don't need your inhaler anymore."

"Okay! Dude, i can't think about this right now." Scott sighed, "we'll talk tomorrow."

"what? No! the full moons tonight! Don't you get it?" Stiles asked.

"What are you trying to do? Both of you?" Scott asked his two friends looking back and forth between them. "I just made first line. I got a date with a girl who I can't believe wants to go out with me, and everything in my life is somehow perfect. Why are you trying to ruin it?"