Chapter Twenty Two

━━━━     /     CHAPTER TWENTY TWO. . .
Scream ✷ teen wolf

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

Eve sat in the desk next to Stiles who sat behind Scott whose leg bounced in anticipation as their teacher handed out their graded tests. "Scott, you ok?" eve asked leaning forward in her seat. scott nodded letting her know he's ok.

stiles slapped scott on his arm to get his attention before speaking. "if derek isn't the alpha, if he's not the one who but you, then who is?"

"i don't know," scott shrugged.

"Did the alpha kill the bus driver?" Stiles continued to fire questions at scott.

"I don't know." Scott repeated

"Does Allison's dad know about the alpha?" Stiles asked another question

Scott turned around in his seat shouting "I don't know!"

the teacher handed eve her test A+ as per usual. stiles then received his getting an A on his. Scott then got his and it was a D.

"Dude, you need to study more" stiles told scott who then flipped over his paper. "That was a joke."

"yeah scott it's once test, you can make it up. Do you want help studying?" Eve asked him.

"No. I'm studying with Allison after school today." Scott replied.

"That's my boy" Stiles said causing Eve to roll her eyes.

"We're just studying" Scott said completely oblivious to what Stiles was hinting at.

"Uh,no, you're not." Stiles said

"No, I'm not?" Scott asked.

"Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you. If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to god I'll be you de balled" stiles exclaimed.

"Okay. Just... stop with the questions, man." Scott said

"Done." Stiles began. "No more questions. No more talk about the alpha or derek. Especially Derek... who still scares me."