Chapter Twenty Seven

━━━━     /     CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN. . .
Scream ✷ teen wolf

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

Eve, Stiles, and Derek entered the examination room. Derek took his shirt off and rested his arm on the metal table.

"You know that really doesn't look like anything some echinacea and a good nights sleep couldn't take care of." Stiles said referring to derek arm with the bullet wound.

"When the infection reaches my heart, it'll kill me." Derek said his breathing heavy.

"Positivity just isn't in your vocabulary, is it?" Stiles asked derek who was digging through the drawers and cabinets .

"If he doesn't get here with the billet in time... last resort," Derek said

"Which is?" Eve asked.

"On of you are gonna cut off my arm" Derek said holding up a bone saw.

✶︎

Derek slid the bone saw over to Eve and Stiles. Stiles picked it up and turned it on before stopping and looking away from it and dropping it on the table.  "Oh my god what is you bleed to death?" Stiles asked derek who was tying a tourniquet around his upper arm.

"It'll heal if it works." Derek responded

"Ugh. Look... I don't know if I can do this." Stiles began.

"Why not?" Derek asked.

"Well because of the sawing of the bone. And especially the blood." Stiles answered.

"You faint at the sight of blood?" Derek asked in disbelief

"No. But I might at the sight of chopped off arm!" Stiles exclaimed.

Derek shook his head "all right, fine. How about this? Either you cut off my arm, or I'm gonna cut off your head."

"Okay, you know what, I'm so not buying your threats any-oh, my god. Okay." Stiles began before getting cut off by Derek grabbing his shirt and pulling him forward. "All right, sold. Totally. I'll do it." Stiles agreed.

"What are you doing? Derek? Are you okay?" Eve asked derek as he bent over the side out the table vomiting up black liquid.

"Holy god, what the hell is that?" Stiles asked derek who was still hunched over.

"It's my body trying to heal itself." Derek answered.

"Well, it's not doing a very good job of it." Eve blindly said.

"Now. You gotta do it now" Derek said.

"Look, honestly, I don't think I can." Stiles began

"Just do it!" Derek shouted.

"Okay" Stiles said picking up the bone saw. "Oh my god" he said placing the blade on Derek's arm "here we go!" Stiles shouted eve looking away from the scene.

"Stiles! Eve!" Scott shouted entering the room they were in. "What the hell are you doing?" Scott asked seeing stiles holding the bone saw to Derek's arm.

"Oh, you just prevented a lifetime of nightmares" stiles sighed.

"Did you get it?" Derek asked Scott. Scott reaches into his jean pocket and handed Derek the bullet.

"What are you going to do with it?" Eve asked.

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." Derek trailed off falling to the floor, unconscious the bullet rolling away.

Eve and stiles went to derek while Scott retrieved the bullet. "Derek. Derek, come on, wake up." Eve said slapping his cheek lightly.

"Scott, what the hell are we gonna do?" Stiles asked Scott.

"I don't know!" Scott shouted "I can't reach it.

"He's not waking up!" Eve shouted.

"I think he's dying. I think he's dead!" Stiles exclaimed.

"Just hold on!" Scott shouted. "Ok, I got it, I got it!"

"Please don't kill me for this," stiles pleaded before punching Derek in the face.

Derek woke up and stood up with help from Scott. Scott handed Derek the billet who then bit of the tip spitting it out. He then dumped the contents of the bullet onto the metal table. He then lit it on fire letting if spark and the fizzle down. Gathering it in his hands he then proceeded to push it into the bullet wound on his arm.

Derek began to shout and fell to the ground groaning and screaming. the wound on his arm then healed. "That... was... awesome!" Stiles shouted high diving eve.

"Are you okay?" Eve asked derek.

"Well, except for the agonizing pain." Derek said with sarcasm.

"Well I'm guessing the ability to use sarcasm is a good sign of health." Stiles said earning a glare from Derek.

"Okay, we saved your life, which means you're gonna leave us alone, you got that?" Scott asked. "And if you don't, I'm gonna go back to Allison's dad, and I'm gonna tell him everything."

"You're gonna trust them? You think they can help you?" Derek asked Scott cutting him off.

"Well, what not? They're a lot freaking nicer than you are."

"I can show  you exactly how nice they are."