Chapter Twenty Nine

━━━━     /     CHAPTER TWENTY NINE. . .
Scream ✷ teen wolf

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

Eve sat on the back of an ambulance next to Lydia while Jackson yelled at a police officer. Stiles who had just arrived with his dad hopped out of the police cruiser and ran to Eve engulfing her in a hug. Eve wrapped her shaking arms around Stiles body calming down. "Stiles," Eve said as he stepped back from their hug. "I did it again. I felt it and I screamed." Eve said her whole body shaking in fear. Not just because of the alpha because she didn't know what was wrong with her. Stiles was about to respond but Jackson yelling at his dad made their attention turn to them.

"Oh, whoah! Is that a dead body?" Stiles exclaimed pointing at the gurney.

What Eve didn't know was that Derek and Scott stood on the roof of the video store looking down at the scene below them. The two of them having went there when they heard Eve scream.

 The two of them having went there when they heard Eve scream

Eve sat next to Danny at the one of the lab tables in Mr

Eve sat next to Danny at the one of the lab tables in Mr. Harris's room. Mr. Harris stood at the front of the class talking to the class. "Just a reminder parent/teacher conferences are tonight. Students below a "C" average are acquired to attend. I won't name you, because the shame and self-disgust should be more than enough punishment." Harris said as he walked down the aisle of tables before stopping, noticing an empty seat. "Has anyone seen Scott McCall?" Harris asked staring down at Stiles who was highlighting his textbook but looked up when feeling Harris's presence. The door clicked shut adverting the classes attention to the front of the room where Jackson entered and took a seat.

Harris then walked over to the lab table where Jackson had taken a seat. "Jackson," Harris said placing a hand on Jackson's shoulder. "If you need to leave early for any reason, you let me know." Jackson nodded at Harris's words.

"Everyone, start reading chapter nine" Harris said walking back towards the front of the room. "Mr. Stilinski. try putting the highlighter down between paragraphs. It's chemistry not a coloring book." Stiles then spit the cap of the highlighter he had in his mouth, in the air, catching it after.

"Hey, Danny can I ask you a question" Stiles asked leaning forward in his seat.

"No" Danny responded.

"Well, I'm going to anyway" Stiles said before continuing "um, did Lydia show up on your home room today?"

Danny sighed "no."

"Can I ask you another question?" Stile asked

"Answers still no." Danny replied.

"Does anyone know what happened to her, jackson and eve last night?" Stiles asked.

"He wouldn't... tell me." Danny responded

"But he's your best friend. Stiles said.

"Why don't you ask eve these questions?" Danny said the red head having been sitting next to him this whole time.

"One more question" Stiles said to Danny.

"What?" Danny asked.

"Do you find me attractive?" Stiles asked leaning forwards in seat before falling off of it.