Lies hit me very hard...

Amy's pov

I dragged myself inside holding the bag filled with groceries.
"What took you so long?"
Lucy asked.
I have her a dirty look.
"Oh no reason."
I unpacked the groceries.
I jumped over the back of the couch and sat down on it.

"What ya watching?"
I asked Lucy.

"Oh the Beatles just performed but John was like 10 minutes late so they had to reshoot some stuff."

John?
"Which ones john?"
I asked slightly confused.
"Shhh! There coming on now!"
This would be the first time I would actually see what the "famous" Beatles looked like.

I took the packet of chips off Lucy shoving some in my mouth.
I was chewing on them, but then as I watched through the telly as the four men jumped on stage I practically spat all the crumbs out onto the floor chocking in the process.

"What the fuck Amy?!"
The lead singer looked exactly like the John I had met... But no he would of told me...

I know we had only just met and all but surely it would of been something important to say your in a world wide famous band...

"Uh-um l-lucy what's John's last name?"
Amy was still shocked at my little scene.

"Lennon! John Winston Lennon. How do you not know this?"
Ok it's confirmed I have met a famous singer and stuck my fingers in there mouth over the course of technically one day.

And I hate the Beatles.
Oh shit. Will I see him again?

I mean why would he lie to me?
-
John's pov
I ran all the way down paths and through feilds to Get to the Venu we're playing at.
"Oh shit, oh fuck."
Brian was pissed at me enough for being out last night, now I'm late for one of our biggest gigs.

But I couldn't get Amy off my mind, how she stuck her fingers in me mouth-no stop it John you don't want a big friend visiting you at the moment....

I reached the Venu which was quite big and went in.
I was greeted kindly by Brian.
"John Lennon where were you?!?! You were supposed to be on stage 7 minutes ago! All of Australia is watching and you decide to be late? Get your ass up there now!"
Brian pushed me towards the room where the lads probably were.

"Get in any trouble Lenny?"
George asked.

I patted his back and smirked.
"Yes of course i did."
George smiled.

Ringo was sitting in the couch with his drum sticks drumming at the table.

Paul was at the mirror furiously combing through his hair.

"Macca if ya go any harder the comb will break."
Paul turned around.

"I'm just nervous I guess."
I smiled.
"Don't worry mate we'll be fine!"
Paul half heartdly smiled.

There was a moment of peace so I disrupted it by messing Paul's hair up big time.
Paul stared at me.
"Fuck you johnny!"
He said picking up his comb and combing through his hair again even more furiously.

I laughed.
A man popped his head through the door.
"Alright you guys ready?"
I tried not to laugh at his accent, the English have a very quite different accent to Australians so hearing them talk was a bit funny.

"As ready as well ever be!"
Ringo said putting his drum sticks in his pocket.

"Come ead!"
George exclaimed.

Paul took one last long glance at himself in the mirror.
"Let's go!"
We all ran into stage being welcomed by the beautiful harmonys of screaming girls.

"G'day Australia!"
I decided to say in my fake probably offensive accent.
-
Amy's pov
I watched the rest of the Beatles performing live.
"G'day Australia!"
John said I shook my head in disappointment but couldn't help but smile at the same time.

What could I say I really liked him, it's just weird he didn't tell me he was a Beatle.

I guess lies hit me really hard...