Beachy memories

Amy's pov

I walked to the living room with to teas in my hands. I sat down on my leather couch. I was wearing my oversized t-shirt, I had no pants on.

"So what are we doing today then?"
I asked John as I passed him a cup of tea.

he smiled and took it mouthing thank you.

"Well your just going to have to wait and see Cinderella..."

I smiled and shook my head slowly.

"Your house is amazing..."

"Yeah it's ok, I actually made some good money modelling. You see when mum died and you left, I thought I was alone that life would just derail from that moment. But I knew I had to look after Lucy. I had to give her some sort of decent childhood. So yeah we sold the house I got a job and I was able to support the two of us. Lucy moved to America though. So it's just me myself and I..."
He smiled.

"Your an amazing role model Amy you know that, you've been through wars yet your able to keep your head up and provide for your family even though it's not your job."

"Ha well when you put it like that I sound like a superhero!"

"You are a superhero!"

We laughed.

We finished our tea.

"Ok get ready! I have only 13 hours to convince you."
"Ok well what do I wear?"

"Anything comfortable and swimmers!"

I looked at him confusingly.

"Sexy swimmers..."

"Pfffft yeah sure."

I walked out to my room choosing wisely, Puting my swim wear underneath.

"You ready yet?"
I heard John holler.

"Yep!"
I worked out of my room taking John's hand.

"I missed you so much, you'd think after four long dreadful years you'd fall out of love and maybe even forget. But there's just something about you amy. Something that Intrigued me you changed me. Now I want to take you out for a good time!"

I smiled and he yanked me out of the house, we ran to my car.

"I'll drive, I remember your terrible driving skills."

"What can I say? I'm as blind as a bat! Y'know you should show me your glasses."

"Hmh one day, just not today. So where off to then?"

I turned the ignition.
"First stop the beach!"
"But it's cold!"

"Nah it's nearly 35 degrees! Are you daft!?"

"Well you see hunny boo in Australia 35 is a nice cool day. You just wait until it hits 40."

"Yeah I won't live to see that day."
"Mmhm."

We drove down to the beach, I soon realised this was the same beach he took me to all those years ago.

"Well here we are!"

"Yep!"

We hoped out, and I got my beach bag from the boot.

"I'll be back."
John walked off.

I shrugged and set up on the beach, John was right it had warmed up.

I turned around to get some sunscreen, but instead I felt my face smash into a freezing liquid.