Snippet of Idea

A/N

This isn't actually a chapter, more of a bunch of ideas crammed together. Mind you, reader, I didn't plot/plan out this book when I started this so I'm actually planning the story as I'm writing. Anyways, hope you like this segment!

Warning! Mentions of... Some stuff if going to be in this snippet... I suggest you don't read this segment if you can't handle this... Yee

Oh come on, Tord, don't tell me you're THAT weak! The voice scoffed sarcastically as it continued. No wonder  Jehovah's Witness managed to take you down, would you look at that! The oh so great Red Leader, taken down by the stupid drunkard! Tord could hear the voice laughing a bit as the silver eyed male backed up, his hands reaching up to cover his ears. Oh? You want to leave? Well Too Bad. You've brought this upon yourself . If only you where stronger you wouldn't be here. But yet here we are, oh isn't that right, Red Leader Sir?  Tord suddenly felt strong hands grasping onto his neck as he struggled to breathe. The Norwegian thrashed around, panicked as he struggled to escape, his vision growing blurrier as it faded to black.

Tord shot up from his bed, gasping for air as he reached his hands towards his neck and rubbed it nervously. His throat burned as he swallowed. The silver eyed male then stood up and blindly, but carefully,made it to the bathroom, not bothering to open the lights as he turned on the tap and let the cold water run down his hands. Tord stared down for a moment and splashed his face with the water, waking him up a bit more as he took a glass cup he kept for times like this and filled it with a bit of water. The figure in the white t-shirt then closed the tap and gulped down the water hastily, letting the cool water flow down his parched throat, easing the burning feeling. His breathing eased a bit as he continued to sip his water. Why is it the same dream over and over again? Tord thought as he rinsed the cup and placed it back onto the shelf.

He shivered a bit from a sudden chill and he moved his arms towards his body, letting his numb hands get at least a bit more feeling into them. Tord then started back to his bed, letting the ticking of the clock to guide his mind. The Norwegian sat onto his bed, not feeling tired as he rubbed his wrist a bit. God, why the fuck does my wrist feel so weird...? Tord thought as he rubbed the scarred skin, ripping a bit. Shit. Tord thought, panicked as he covered the cuts and rushed back to the bathroom and rinsed the stinging wounds. When they stopped bleeding, Tord sighed in relief. Patryk and Paul would have given him an earful if they found out. Looking up from his hands, he couldn't help but let his eye drift to the mirror, revealing a dark, shadow like figure that seemed to stare at him with taunting eyes. Oh Tordie!~ The voice, it was back, but louder than ever. Tord stared back in absolute shock as he took a step back only to bump into the bathroom wall. Didn't think I would be here, hmm? The shadow seemed to step out of the mirror and towered over Tord, it's empty face seemed to twist and contort, creating a sadistic grin that stretched from the corners of it's eyes. 

"Why..." Tord whispered, trembling as the shadow came closer. "WHY WON'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" He yelled, tears forming on the corners of his eyes as he backed up. The figure only laughed. Oh Tordie, why can't you understand? I will NEVER leave you! The figure then reached forward and picked him up by the neck and threw him against the floor. The Norwegian tried to scream for help but was quickly stopped as he let out a screech as the figure stomped onto his back. Listen, Nobody is going to help. So don't even fucking try. The figure then started to dig it's claws into him, causing Tord to scream in pain. Why wasn't anyone coming?! The figure smirked. Like I said, nobody is coming! The shadow said sweetly. And I mean, Nobody, so don't even try! The figure started to rip at him, humming a bit as Tord laid still. Everything was numb as the world spun around him. He could see blood. His blood. It was everywhere, dripping from the countertop, a bit splattered on the mirror, on himself, the shadow, but most of all, spilling onto the floor. It was like watching his own life quite literally leave him as the deep scarlet liquid continued to spill out. He was tired. Tord's vision stared to blur out and darken and the sounds of ripping seemed so far away... He just wanted to sleep... His eyelids then slowly drifted shut as he heaved a last sigh.

Tord shot up out of bed, everything hurt as he struggled to breathe. Everything seemed hazy as he quickly rushed out of his bed and into the bathroom, opening the lights on the way as he automatically released the contents of his stomach into the toilet. He was gasping for breath as Tord shakily stood back up and looked into the mirror nervously. His reflection terrified him, not because he was half expecting his reflection to twist and change, but because of the swollen, dark purple bruises on his neck and the bleeding scratches on his legs, arm, and... Tord turned around, flinching a bit as his adrenaline slowed to a halt. His eyes widened as he pulled his shirt up and looked into the mirror; Across his back where shallow scratches that stung and bled a bit but what really terrified him, was the larger, hole like scratch on the center of his back that was bleeding. The silver eyed figure could almost see his spine sticking out haphazardly and his skin peeling back to reveal layers of glistening, red tissue.