Part 8: No

Error POV
The rest of the day Ink wouldn't talk and she was shaking to.
I tried asking what was wrong but, I got no answers. When I tried to hug her she broke down in tears. And in front of the kids.
  Grey and Pj took Quill out of the room.
  I tried to calm her but I didn't know what i could say or do. She wouldn't tell me why she was crying.
  So I held her and kissed her and hugged her until it was over.
  "Inky...please tell me what's wrong. I can't help you if I don't know." I said.
  She stayed silent. She kissed me and went to bed. I stayed up trying to think of why she's so upset.
  I called Fem and asked if she knew what was wrong.
  "No, but why don't you come over tomorrow? It'll be fun~" She said.
  I hung up.
  Nope. Not listening to that today or any day.
  I asked Gradient if he knew anything.
  "Just what you told me. Is she doing ok now though?" He asked.
  I smiled. He was always worried about her when she showed even the slightest bit of fear or sadness.
  "Yeah. Yeah she's asleep right now. Try to keep them quiet." I said.
  He nodded.
  I sat by my Inky. She was wearing the hoodie again so I couldn't see if she had any new bites or...anything else.
  The slightest move could wake her though so I can't even check.
  I'm going to have to fallow her or something. No, no. She wouldn't allow that and she would feel like I don't trust her.
  I sighed. I want her to be happy. Am I the problem? Am I not enough anymore?
  I'll have to go bigger. Make her happier!
  I don't know what I have to do but I'll do it! Now, to figure out what 'it' is going to be.
  I'll have to keep her away from her brother but then she'll have to stop going to Fem's.
  I'm fine with that but she won't be. But Fem can come over here so problem solved.
  Ok what else? Cmon idiot, think! What else would make her happy...?
  Oh! I know I know I know! New art supplies.
  Maybe some drawings from the kids! Pj to stop smoking. That won't be easy but I'm still working on it.