Chapter 1 Korriban (part 1)

A/N Hello everyone Revan here for the first actual chapter of this story the starting planet of the Sith Korriban and ending when you get to the fleet you will be going threw the story with all the classes including another sith inquisitor i will be using my characters for this except for one of the 2 Jedi knight i have a plane for that later you will meet the first two sith from the get go so ill just show them here right now first is the other inquisitor

Darth Jaira will be in the beginning when you start the character she is heavy on force lighting and sith magic she was also a slave but on Ryloth she has a dark sense of humor and is quick to jump into a battle but she does have a heart under all her scars. For her people who she wants to set free and make Ryloth a free planet she will be hard to open up to you but as time goes on she will open up to her fellow ex slave sith also i know i played her light side but she will tier towards the dark for this but will be light at the core.

 For her people who she wants to set free and make Ryloth a free planet she will be hard to open up to you but as time goes on she will open up to her fellow ex slave sith also i know i played her light side but she will tier towards the dark for ...

Neya Cata the Sith warrior i originally just made her for this then i was gonna just not make her but after making her i decided to keep her i will be playing her after my bounty hunter. Neya is a Sith who has come from a long line of proud Sith she is a berserker she loves cutting down anything that cutting down anyone that pisses her off she has a short temper her favorite force ability is force choke she will be pure dark and prideful she will look down at all of you at first till you prove her your power. With nothing else to do that i can think about let the story begin for real.

Y/N pov. As the shuttle touched down and the four of you stepped off as you looked around the landing pad seeing old sith statues as you looked back at Vodia Rorae and Kory who were all mesmerized at the new view you chuckled then you four heard a angry man up ahead realizing you were wasting time you all went forward to see a red hair guy talking at the other acolytes in a angry tone then he looked over to the four of you with his scowl his name was Overseer Harkuun. Well well well look who decided to show up you slaves are late doesn't matter you will all be dead in the first trial there is only one person here who is worthy of the name sith now your task is to go to the tomb of Ajunta Pall there you will meet a old hermit named Spindrall he will give you your task to see if you are worthy to go to the next trial no doubt you will all parish slaves i am betting you first little human as he points at Kory. As she looks away in fear you step in front of her staring him down he looks up to you in rage only the weak protect the weak maybe you will be the first go drop like the trash slave you are get going before i kill you four right now he then walked away you then turned to Kory are you ok don't let that ass get to you he is nothing thank you Y/N don't worry ill become stronger to not hold y'all back we should get going don't wanna get left behind.