Chapter Ten: A Day in Hammerlock

Hey guys! I want to start with a few notes:
1st, I want to thank those of you who are actually reading this!
2nd, I wanna shout out Little-Headache (who came up with the channel name) and YuiiWeeb (who replied) I sent out a message to people who commented, and they were the ones who replied, I don't mind if the others didn't respond (I'm not mad at you guys, I promise) I understand that sometimes you don't open Wattpad in some time, literally I went like half a year and when I came back I had like 130 notifications or something like that, so it's completely ok!
Anyway enjoy!
************
You actually ended up staying at Stow-on-side with your brother for 3 days. Hop left to continue traveling, you told him that you'd catch up.
You and Gordie spent lots of time together and got along great.
Gordie even agreed to film a special interview for your channel.
After those three days you traveled through the magical glow-in-the-dark forest, where you met a pokemon trainer named Marine.
Once in Bellonlea, you battled the fairy type gym leader, an elderly woman named Opal for the fairy badge (Opal also raged something about you not having any pink).
Which brought you back to Hammerlock.
And today was the day you decided to do a little exploring around Hammerlock.
"Hey guys! It is Galar Day 9, and today I'm going to be doing something a little bit different" you said to your camera, "Today I'm going to explore Hammerlock! I'm going to try different foods, go shopping and just go to every tourist spot here... but first, lemme change into something more presentable"
You stopped recording and searched through your bag settling in this outfit:
(It's your choice!)

 but first, lemme change into something more presentable"You stopped recording and searched through your bag settling in this outfit:(It's your choice!)