Chapter 3: Greetings

That next day, Momo was waking Tatami up in the servant ward. She wasn't really allowed back there but here she was. Momo dragged her out of bed and forced her to get dress.

"What's happening today?" Tatami asked.

Momo looked her up and down and shook her head.

"You wore that yesterday! We are meeting the rest of the kingdoms that weren't here for Wine Day. Queen Emi, Lord Keigo, Lady Rumi, Courtier Enji, and many others are coming today! I would like to bring you along and you have to look presentable! At least wear one of my peasant gowns!" She gasped. By peasant gowns she meant her less puffy dresses that looked slightly less formal.

Momo dragged her outside and Tatami was totally ok with it. She couldn't say much so whatever.

Momo handed her a light blue dress. Putting them on, Tatami felt like a different person. Of course, it was a tad bit revealing, the magic Momo used meant she had to have skin showing. The sleeves were short and the top pressed against her chest. It was beautiful on her but a bit... tight.

Momo dragged her downstairs to meet the guests. The ships had arrived at the harbor in the early morning, before the sun had rised. The carriages took a while to arrive so Momo was able to wake up before the day.

"Why didn't Courtier Enji arrive with you and your parents?"

"The man had duties to attend to in our own kingdom. He needed an extra day but got to come with his son. I'm not that excited to see the courtier though. He's always angry, he's too Loud, and he's only the advisor of my father because my father took over at eighteen and needed help. I just hope his son isn't a complete-" She was cut off by the trumpets.

The other nobles had arrived!

"Ok, your job is to guide them to their rooms. Some of the people that arrive have never been here before. Some are even children. Be nice, ok?" Yo asked. He had popped out of nowhere again.

"I'm putting a bell on you." Momo grumbled. Yo laughed and kissed her forehead. All Tatami could think about was if it was ok for cousins to do that...

"What're you gonna do? Make a bell?"

"Yes-"

"There arriving!" The prince shushed the princess. Tatami knew better than to talk right now. Some royals were petty enough to behead a person just for saying the wrong thing. (Henry the Eighth-)

The first noble to arrive was the fairy queen, Emi. She had beautiful green hair and green eyes. She had been there before, Tatami had met her. She wore a yellow dress like always, her wings were a white color today.

PRINCESS NEJIRE(I cannot be serious omg-) was the next person. She had long blue hair and Tatami had never seen her before. Her eyes were bright blue and she wore a white dress. (If you've watched the Swan Princess, it's Odette's adult dress.)

King Fatty Boo- (yes-) King Taishiro stepped out with his children. He had four of them. Princess Spencer, Prince Taizo, Prince Silver, and Princess Brielle.

Tatami was friends with that King. Her father was born under his kingdom but moved to the Kingdom of Lucifenia. (Vocaloid fans-) Her mom apparently lived in Lucifenia all her life, and they had her here.

(Lol those kids might have a mom. If not it's me because I love Fatty Boo-. If y'all got any suggestions Idc. Our ship name is Fatboo-)

Then the Duke and Duchess, Keigo and Rumi, came. Rumi had the beauty of an enchantress. Her skin was a beautiful dark color, her hair was whiter than the whites of her eyes. Keigo looked like her brother or something so she didn't wanna say much about him.

Momo started to get all nervous when the carriage baring her kingdom's symbol. Advisor Todoroki had arrived. Momo was less than pleased and both Yo and Tatami noticed. The red haired man stepped out and someone behind him did as well.

Her father called her over to meet Enji and his 'son'.

"This is my advisor's son, Shoto." August introduced him. The boy bowed in front of Momo and her parents. "He can be of company to you if you get tired of the peasant girl."

"Her name's Tatami." She hissed at her father. He rolled his eyes and put his gloved hand on her shoulder.

"Alright! Once this event is over, I want you and Sir Shoto to get to know one another." He whispered in her ear. Momo nodded.

More carriages arrived at the palace and Momo stared at the children hopping out without parents. That was sad. Especially since they were Queens or Kings.

As the last noble arrived, Momo was already tired and ready for breakfast. The palace
usually was never heavily guarded but this time it was. Guards on every balcony, every corner, every gate. There was hardly any privacy anywhere they went.

The only private place was the servant ward.

Momo looked Shoto in the eye and noticed the witch eyes...

One blue

one grey.

(It's short because if I do what I want in this chapter, then next chapter won't have any plans.)