Champ's Way ~ Alex Bowman

Waking up to the California sun shinning into the motorhome was something I most definitely could get used to this versus the winter vortex heating North Carolina right now, but waking up to Alex was always worth it.    
Rolling on my side to loom at his slow rising chest as he had moved so much last night from being nervous for this race.

He was on the pole for 3rd and the nerves had definitely got the best of him from last night eating dinner at a little sub shop in Cali to him pacing in the living area of the motorhome.

Talking to Greg on the couch as I sat passively watching.

My mind was brought from the clouds with Alex lightly touching my face.

Pulling me right from the thoughts as I blinked my eyes a few times and loomed at him, eyes still filled with sleep.

" I didn't wake you did I?" I asked in a whisper as I slowly settled back into the bed.

" No, but I am happy I woke up" he responded back as I was instantly confused on if his words had a double meaning.

Sliding my body up against his as he kissed my cheek.

" You feeling okay?" I asked as I lightly moved my hand up to his chest, moving over the fine hairs as his eyes slowly looked down to me.

" Sort of?"

" How so?" I quickly asked in retaliation as he brought me right up and onto his chest.

Allowing me to feel his cold body from underneath the hot covers.

I squinted my eyes at him and slowly my hands to be settled under his head, propping it up for me to place a kiss on the tip of his nose.

His arms continued with wrapping around my back and snuggled me right into him as his lips kissed right against my neck, nipping little love bites

" Fu-uck" he mumbled against my neck as in my wake I didn't notice my center being pressed right against his tinted boxers, moving along all the right places that would send him off.

His hands unlocked from my back and gribbed my ass, pulling my bottom half rough against him as he continued with sinking his face right into my neck, as I only played with the little hairs at the nape of his neck.

The words that left my mouth and blew hot air against his own neck however was dirty for a cleaner mouth of myself.

" You wanna good luck blow job" I purred next to his ear as he moved against me, moving my hair out of the way as he kissed under my own ear, leaving more little love bites.

I slowly pulled my body up from his chest and straddled his waist as his hands shimmed from my ass and met my hips, holding me against him for a smooth minute before his eyes blinked up to me.

Seeing my hands pluch his away from myself as I began to shimmy down to where I was met by his tinted boxers.

" Alex, baby how many of these do I have to give you before you cut out those uncrustables?" I asked touching him over his boxers before hooking my fingers underneath the boxers, slowly dragging them from his body.

" You want me to cut them out?" he asked supporting himself on his elbows so he could get a better look at me pumping his cock with my hand.

I ran my thumb over the tip then back down the base, gropping his balls before spitting lightly on the tip, collecting it back down the shaft for a quick lube, so I wasn't rubbing skin to skin.

My mind went back to the question he asked me and I nodded at him while my tongue graced around his tip.

My eyes looking dead into his.