Let It Go ~ Christian Eckes

" Sam can you please tell your husband that I am a adult and I am capable of making my own decisions" I asked sternly as my brother stood with his arms crossed at me.

His wife Sam however sighed and looked at Kyle before looking to me, nudging her husband in the side before he just walked off and left me to look at Sam holding Brexton's hand.

" Listen your brother just doesn't want you to rush into things with Christian, you understand that kiddo" she tried to bargain with me as I could only role my eyes and look down to Brexton cooing up at me.

" I swear Kyle thinks I am trying to have a kid or something" I said quietly as Sam just shook her head.

" He just doesn't want you to make mistake you know that" she whispered as I took a gulp and loomed over to where Kyle was walking back over with Christian.

My poor boyfriend looked scared to death.

" You think he yelled at him?" I asked her as she shook her head.

" No, probably just kindly and jokingly threatened him."

She chuckled at the end of the sentence and easily had me rolling my eyes and looking to where Kyle walked right to Sam and kissed Brextons head as Christian looked at me, a small grin on his face as he was completely nervous.

Hands in his pockets like I haven't had his dick in my mouth.

I looked from him to my brother and imediately crossed my arms over my chest, tapping my foot as Kyle smiled and giggled.

" You two go on, and no fun is to be had" he joked as I added in another eye roll and walked off with Christian.

Trying to ignore the gaze I was definitely getting from my older brother.

" Do you have any more practice sessions today?" I asked as he looked at me and shook his head with a smile on his face, luckily being one of wanting to get into some trouble.

" That means I am all yours sweet cheeks" he said in a seductive tone that had me swooning and locking my arm with his, swaying it back and forth as we headed right into the direction of his motorhome and boy was I getting excited the closer we got to be alone.

My eyes watched Christian type in the motorhome password as he stepped back and allowed me to walk up the stairs first, opening the door to the living area as I could hear the sound of the entry door click and lock before being followed by the sound of Christian's footsteps.

He walked into the room behind me and shut the door right back, clicking the lock on that one as well before he wrapped his arms around my waist.

Pulling my back into his chest as he nestled his face into my neck.

Inhaling my perfume as I tilted my neck enough for him to take everything in.

His lips lightly pecking sweet kisses on my soft skin before sucking a spot right under my ear.

Little whimpers leaving my lips as he snickered and pulled me closer to him, pulling his mouth back to my own disapointment, I loomed up to him and found his wondering eyes glazing down into me.

" Baby I want you to get these clothes off and go and wait for me on our bed" he whispered as I didn't think twice before skipping off to the bedroom.

Quickly slipping my tank top and shorts off the discard them into the floor before my fingers traced back up my body to hook underneath my thong.

Pulling the silky material off before allowing it to fall to the ground as well before my bra met the matching thong. My eyes looking up to where Christian was standing with a spray can of whipped cream.

" Spread those pretty little legs for me princess" he kindly stated as I bit my lip between my teeth and laid back against the bed, moving my legs away from one another as he slowly slipped his sweaty t-shirt over his head.

Letting it fall to the ground.

My eyes however couldn't stop staring at the tint in his joggers as he was more focused on popping the lid of the whipped cream and moving onto the bed.

Little squeaks as he shook up the can and placed a line of the substance from my lips all the way to my panty line, the cool material making me smirk and swirl my tongue around my lips before Christian sprayed for himself into his mouth.

Tossing the can to the side before he leaned down and caught my lips with his own.

The taste of whipped cream on our tongues as ran his tongue out of my mouth and down my body.

Licking up the trail as he got down to my panty line and started open mouth kissing the small tan line.

Whimpers exiting my mouth in the process.

His lips however had other plans, moving along to my clit as he sucked the bud into his mouth and instantly my fingers threaded into his roots, pulling at them as his tongue worked its magic before the company of his fingers entered me.

Moving upwards as he hit my g-spot dead on and only made the feeling of his lips on my clit feel so much more heavenily.

" Right there Christian" I whispered out as he only worked faster.

My fingers only holding and pushing on his roots as my eyes threatened to rolled back in my head as a certain spot that was hit within me had me whining and bucking up into nothing.

The release of a heavier watery susbtance went all over Christian's face as I loomed down at him blinking and looking up for my own reaction.

Horror on my face being washed away by his own smirk and hands moving back to my soaking self.

His fingers rubbing fast against my clit as the watery release occured again as he was grinning ear to ear," Baby I do believe I just made you squirt."

A:N: this was one wild one for sure. But I hope yall enjoy it.

E.F.