3

If this wasn't already clear by my diverging from established canon, we're throwing out the entire MCU post Civil War (except Ragnarok I guess).

We're skipping right over the funeral and the UN bombing to after Steve, Sam, Bucky and T'Challa have been arrested, everything happens pretty much the way it did in the movie.

Also, I just don't understand how Zemo got even remotely close to Bucky. Is nobody in the CIA checking identities? I tried to find a more plausible way for how that situation could have played out because Zemo should have been busted the second he walked in the door of the task force headquarters.
************************************
"Here's the receipt for your gear." Sharon handed Sam a slip of paper.
"Bird costume? Seriously?" Sam groaned.
"I didn't write it." Sharon held up her hands in surrender.
"What's going on out there?" Steve asked seeing as the staff were huddled around monitors.
"The psychologist who was supposed to do the eval on Barnes was found murdered in his hotel room." Sharon answered.
"So who showed up this morning?" Steve asked.
"Don't know. They're trying to ID him now." Sharon answered. "They're brining in a replacement now."
"Seems like you guys have quite the mess on your hands." Sam noted.
"This whole thing feels off." Sharon agreed.
"What would a fake psychologist want with Bucky?" Steve mused.
"Maybe he's Hydra. You know the whole cut off one head, two more take it's place. Maybe they went into hiding like SHIELD did." Sam suggested.
"And they want their asset back? Then they shouldn't have framed him for the bombing." Sharon pointed out.
"Rumlow tried to blow us up in Lagos. Who says they weren't taking a second shot at Natasha in Vienna." Sam reasoned.
"Maybe." Steve glances around the room. "Where is Natasha? And Tony?"
"The cat guy's not in his office either." Sam added just before the power went out. "Well that's not good."
"Where's Bucky's cell?" Steve asked.
"Sub-level 5, East wing." Sharon answers.
                            *****
"Come with me." Natasha hands her tablet with the file Coulson had sent her on it to Tony.
"Is this personal?" Tony asked after scanning the file.
"Certainly seems like it." Natasha agreed, stopping at the desk where Agent Ross was watching over the monitors. "My people identified the bomber. We have him in lockup downstairs."
"Turns out he's not a doctor." Tony handed Agent Ross a tablet.
"Are you kidding me?" Agent Ross looked between the two Avengers.
"No. How many guards do you have on him?" Natasha asked.
"Not enough if this information pans out." Agent Ross stated, pulling aside of his subordinates to add more guards to Zemo's cell.
"So what's this guy want with Barnes? If his problem is with you people why bother with framing Barnes?" Agent Ross asked.
"Ensures we're involved. We could have a said no to signing the Accords but by having Barnes temporarily identified as the UN bomber..." Natasha explained.
"Means you get Rogers involved and when one of us is involved, we all are whether we like it or not." Tony elaborated.
"Yeah but what's the Endgame here? He got busted and we locked him up. He can't compete whatever his plan is." Agent Ross pointed out.
"Let me talk to him. I'm the best interrogator in the building." Natasha stated.
"She tricked the God of Mischief into revealing his master plan." Tony added for emphasis.
"Fine. Go." Agent Ross allowed.
"Thanks for having my back. I thought you were mad at me." Natasha turned and started walking towards the detention level.
"I was but then you almost got blown up and I got over it." Tony shrugged. "Besides you're one of the few people who seems to be on top of their shit around here."
"Looks like we're too late." Tony muttered as Natasha checked the guards for a pulse.
Natasha grabbed her walkie talkie, "we have a breach. Zemo got out. I think he's headed for Barnes. We're going after him."
"A strike team is headed your way. Wait for them." Agent Ross responded.
"Can't do that. We're out of time." Natasha replied after the power went out plunging the hallway they were standing in to become pitch black before the emergency system kicked in.
"Please tell me you brought a suit." Natasha turned to Tony after picking up two of the guards batons.
"Sure did. It's a Ton Ford. Lovely three-piece, two-button." Tony answered. Natasha shot him a glare.
"What do you want from me? I'm an active duty non combatant!" Tony replied defensively.
"Stay behind me." Natasha ordered.
"Follow me." Sharon rounded the corner to where they were standing and handed them both a stun gun.