Closeted Feelings

Sunlight fluttered through the dainty curtains, bathing the two girls in its warmth. A gentle breeze blew through the city, rustling the trees gently against the bedroom window. The scent of fresh dirt and flowers wafted through the air- signalling the start of spring in Inkopolis. There couldn't be a better day for sleeping in!

Elise rolled over and planted her face in Kai's chest. Between the softness of the yellow Inkling's pajamas and the sweet scent of the body wash she had used last night, Ellie was in heaven. She giggled quietly and snuggled up closer to her friend, taking in her cozy presence.

"So damn cute..." Kai mumbled as she stirred awake. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes with one hand and wrapped the other around Elise. "Am I a good pillow or something?" She laughed softly, rubbing her friend's back as she spoke.

"Of course you are!" The Octoling cooed back. "You're so soft and squishy- I can't help myself!"

"I freakin' love you so much!" The golden Inkling squealed. She wrapped her other hand around Ellie and scooped her up into a giant hug.

The two shared a laugh and curled up into each other's embrace. Elise pressed her forehead against Kai's and gazed lovingly into her eyes. She squeezed even closer next to her, until their hips were practically right up against each other. Kai returned the gaze, although a little more nervous. She daintily placed a hand on the Octoling's cheek, and started to relax as Ellie leaned into her touch.

"Are you sure this is okay?" Kai whispered, almost breathless. Her heart started to pound out of her chest as she felt her friend's breath start to tickle her face.

"Of course it is!" The orange Octoling giggled. She placed her hand over Kai's and let out a contented sigh. "I've been wanting to cuddle with you like this!"

Kai sighed back and flashed her a smile. "Okay, good! I'm just....nervous, you know?"

"Don't be. You and I belong together~!" Elise cooed back. She blushed profusely before planting a sloppy kiss on Kai's nose, getting a giggle out of the two of them.

The golden Inkling grinned before retaliating with a flurry of kisses on Elise's cheek. The younger girl wiggled out of her arms, squealing loudly with excitement. It quickly turned to more of a muffled moan as Kai worked her way down her neck, leaving a few playful bites behind.

Elise cursed under her breath, reeling from the whole encounter. She brought Kai in closer for another hug, still breathless.

"You're so precious!" Kai giggled, pressing her face up to Elise's. "I've never seen anyone get so flustered over a few bites!"

"That...that was my first time." Elise admitted, looking away shyly. "Nobody's ever kissed my neck like that before." She rolled over onto her back stretched out like a starfish on the bed.

"Oh...um," Kai stammered awkwardly. She climbed on top of Ellie and took a seat on her hips, causing the younger girl's cheeks to flush red immediately. "It's g-gonna leave some marks. It'll be red for a while but it will go away - should I have asked first?"

"No, you're fine!" Elise smiled. "I want....I want...."

"Yeah?"

"I want all of my first times to be with you."

The golden Inkling's face flushed bright red as she realized what Elise had just suggested. Her heart started pounding wildly out of her chest as she tried to come up with something to say. Her attention immediately went to her hands, which she had just noticed were brushing up against the other girl's waist.