Chapter 21

Ava's POV

Me and Addison were out for icecream.

She was extremely slow. It was like she was trying to stall for something.

Addison: hows your birthday going hunn

Ava: good! I just miss Josh

Addison: you'll see you soon i bet

Ava: i hope

After about an hour later she finally decided we could leave.

We were not driving the way i knew.

Ava: hey ad...... where are we going....

Ad: were going somewhere special

Ava: at 11 at night?

Ad: yeah why not!

Ava: ok!

We pulled into this parking lot. There were many cars. I was very confused.

Ava: where are we?

Ad: you'll see

We got out. I looked to the car next to us. It looked sooo familiar. But i just thought i was crazy and moved on.

We started walking down this path through these trees.

While we were walking all of a sudden i herd music.

Ava: is the music where were going?

Ad: go see!

I kept walking till i seen an opening with people.

I got closer to see some of my friends with cameras. Like they were recording me.

Ava: whats going on?

I kept walking and walked out the opening.

What i saw left me in awwe.

Everyone was there and most were recording.
They all yelled surprise.

I was soooo surprised.

Everyone: SURPRISE!!!!

Ava: WHAT!!!??!

I went running to Addison and gave her a hug.

Ava: wait so the whole day you were keeping me away from everyone just so they could do this?

Ad: yupp

Ava: thanks ad!!

I went and started to hug everyone while looking around.

I got through mostly everyone

I still hadn't seen Josh and no one was talking about him.

I started to get worried.

Where is Josh??

All of a sudden the music stops.

Theres a sound of a mic turning on.

Then i see a tall figure start to get ontop of a table in the front middle.

I start to walk forward to see what was going on.

As i got closer I realized it was Josh!!

I stood close to the table.

He held the mic up to his mouth.

Josh: Hey everybody thanks for coming!!! It means so much to me that you all came to celebrate my beautiful Ava Graces birthday.

He cleared his throat. You could tell he was nervous. I dont understand why. He knows all the people here.

Josh: Hey Ava could i get you to come up here quick.

I went over and Jaden helped me onto the table. Josh grabbed my hand gently and held it.

Josh: Ava Grace, you are so beautiful and an amazing person to be around. I love spending time with you and being close to you. When your around you light up everyones day. Even when people are upset you always seem to make them smile. Ive been spending alot of time with you lately and I've grown closer to you and gotten to know you better. Ive always known you were an amazing best friend. But when we started to get closer i started to catch feelings. And then every time i seen you they got stronger. Then one day i confessed my feelings. And i don't regret a thing. It changed my life so much. I feel like we've grown closer everyday. And I've actually have something i want to ask you....  I've actually wanted to ask you this for soooo long now... but I'm just now getting the guts to do it...

Ahhhh cliff hanger!!!!! Is he gonna ask Ava out or will he chicken out!!?!!!!! See in the next chapter!!!