Chapter one: The world we live in....

Watching. 'They' are always watching, watching everything you do. Every interaction, every move you make, everything you eat and drink. 'They' are watching. 'They' monitor us and judge us through tiny cameras stuck on buildings ,the environment and inside houses. 'They' exploit us and share our secrets. Nothing is safe anymore...

"Come on Nathan, we have too keep moving," I snapped out of my thoughts and realised I had stopped moving. "Ya! Sorry.." I replied swiftly and ran to catch up with her.

We had to get back before curfew. '4:57'. 3 minutes to get there. "Els how long we got till we should get there?" I asked Elaine , tilting my head my head to the side, speed walking. "Um...." she stated look at the road ahead, calculating in her mind. "Roughly 4 minutes how long we got?"

I started running she got the hint, chasing after me. 50 seconds. We're almost there. 40 seconds. So close! 30 seconds, I slammed the door open running through, Elaine sprinted in not even 5 seconds after me. Madame Holly was waiting for us, "we were 20 seconds early haha?" I tried to compromise, she just sneered and strutted away. We released the breath we didn't know we were holding. After we bursted our laughing and sprinted up stairs into our shared room.

I collapse onto my bed and looked over to her, gesturing her to come closer so the cameras and voice recorders couldn't hear. "One day we're gonna run away together, away from all our problems........ I promise."

Hey I hope you enjoyed the first chapter I actually made this at school I should update sorta regularly I'll let you know if I don't ok bai :)