Chapter two:

I woke up to a sound of knocking on my door, the same memory always repeats in my dreams, reminding me of the promise we made four years ago when we were just thirteen.. Another knock snaps me back into reality "Nathy!Ela!" A familiar childish voice shouts.

"Come in, Lillian!" I shout back to the young girl, who no doubt came to wake us up. She ran into the room giggling as she jumped into my bed ,"Madam Holly wants you!" Lillian was one of the younger girls only nine. "Hm, did she say why?" I ask ruffling her long chestnut brown hair that looked so similar to my own. "Um, no she didn't?" She said sounding like she was questioning herself. "Okay, thanks lilli, we need to get ready so..." I told the nine year old. She looked at me for a second "oh ya sorry!" She shouted and ran out of the room. I threw a pillow at the lump of purple blankets on a bed across the room. A girl with very messy long almost platinum blonde hair, and hazel eyes popped out of the blankets.

I bursted out laughing "oh my god!" I shouted between laughter, "Your hair Elaine!" She scowled and threw my pillow back at me with much more force than what I did. It knocked me back and successfully shut me up. She got up grabbed some clothes and went into our shared bathroom, leaving me to change in here like everyday.

I got dressed in my skinny jeans and a plain black shirt and knocked on the door "You done!" I asked not wanting to walk in on her changing, the last time I accidentally did that I was met with a shoe in my face, brushing off that horrible memory I heard Elaine reply allowing me to come back in.

I walked out strutting my outfit of the day as Elaine clapped jokingly "fabulous!" She shouted as if I didn't wear the same thing everyday. Looking her up and down I approved of her navy baggy ripped jeans and black crop top. Nodding at each others outfits we linked arms and went downstairs to see whatever the she-monster wanted.

As we got downstairs we were met with Alicia "hey Nathan~" she greeted, signing I said "hey Alicia what's up." She smiled at me "I'm here to take you and" she looked at Elaine with a sneer "her, to Miss Holly!" Alicia and Elaine always had a kind of rivalry going on between them, it gets kind of scary sometimes (like the time we were babysitting the younger kids and they started fighting it didn't end up well, for any of us.) Alicia spun around and told us to follow her and so we did because we kinda had too. She took us straight to miss Holly's door and knocked.

"Yes?" A stern voice said from inside the room. "Um Miss Holly is have Nathan Williams and Elaine King." Alicia replied slightly scared like us. "Yes yes bring them in!" We walked in and stood until she told us to sit "Elaine, Nathan" She had one of those looks on her face that you just knew something was wrong, she was a wrinkled old lady anyway but the amount of times the lady frowned definitely added to it "what you did yesterday was unacceptable!" Wait what did we do yesterday, I thought back oh shit! We started a food fight in the lunch hall I smiled slightly at the memory.

Looking at my face somehow her frown got deeper! "You think this is funny do you, Nathan, Elaine here is a list of chores to be done by the end of the day" we look in shock at the list ,it went from her head to the floor and Miss Holly was a tall lady. I didn't even know that so many chores existed!

Me and Elaine walked out with the list and looked at eachother "fuck"