7

Janice was sitting in her bedroom, the light on her bedside on, reading a book. She heard soft footsteps and a knocking in her doorway. She looked up to see Dean there, smiling broadly at her.

"Wat'cha reading, Jan?" he asked, a light tone in his voice.

She smiled coyly and said, "A book," and stuck her tongue out at him playfully.

He laughed at her childlike playfulness and sarcasm. "I understand that it's a book. What I was wondering was the title. Smartass."

"The World According to Garp. It's by John Irving."

"Isn't that a Robin Williams movie, too?"

"It's my favorite Robin Williams movie."

"Really? I've never seen it."

"It's amazing. And ridiculously underrated. I think you'd really like it."

"Cool. How's the book?"

"Perfect. Even better than the movie."

"Nice," then he gave a sinister, sexy grin and said, "Why don't you take a little break from reading?"

She smirked back at him, playfully bit her lip, and told him, "Why don't you give me a reason to?"

He walked over to her then, taking her into his arms and kissing her softly on the lips.

Janice returned his kiss, happier than she had ever been to see his face.

She grabbed the sides of his face to kiss him again, but something was wrong. He seemed to come to her too easily. She pulled her hands away, and Dean's head fell to the ground. The bloody stump of the neck landed on the ground, the head standing straight up as if still attached to a body. The eyes looked up and stared at her, a maniacal grin forming across the mouth.

Its mouth opened and it uttered only one sentence, "Don't I look good, bitch?"

Janice screamed.