12

Omniscient...
A month later...

"Matthew!". Megan shouted opening his door, raising her eyebrow at all the lights turned off. She closed and locked the door. Walking to the living room, she looked over at the couch, she smiled gently running her finger through his growing hair. "Cutie". She whispered by his ear. She watched him stir his eyes fluttering open. They haven't seen each other in almost a month, Megan went to Texas for her mother. "Megan?". He asked rubbing his eyes. She smiled as he sat up.

She sat her things on the other couch before walking to sit next to him. "I missed you". She softly said biting her lip. He reached over pulling her into his lap. "I missed you too". He said leaning closer to her face. His eyes closed as got lost in the kiss. Gripping her hair in his hand, he pulled her head back roughly attacking her neck with kisses.

Megan began to move on his lap, "You want it baby?". He asked against her ear. Megan nodded. "I want to hear you say it". Her eyes fluttered open. "Give it to me". She softly said reaching to hold him. Matthew stood up, his hands gripping her thighs as he walked up the stairs.

"Better not drop me". She warned as he chuckled softly. "Like this". He teased as Megan arms wrapped tighter around him. "You asshole". She shouted as he kissed her lips. She stopped talking, instead grabbing his face tonguing him down.

He went to his bedroom gently putting her on the bed. He went to the bathroom, kicking his boxers off before turning the water on. "Come on let's take a shower". He said as she raised her eyebrow. "Where's the condom?". She asked as he grabbed her hand. "We don't need one, I promise". He said as she stared blankly at him. She grabbed his hand letting him pull her to the bathroom.

She quickly undressed herself, sliding the door he let her get in before him. He closed it standing under the water.

"Come here baby girl". He said picking her up. Megan's arms wrapped around his neck. Matthew slipped inside her, her eyes closed as he placed her back against the wall.

Her natural hair started to curl under the water as he pumped her. "Matthew". She choked out, he kept hitting her spot repeatedly. Her nails dig into his back, instead of stopping Matthew went faster. "D-Don't drop me". Megan softly said as her eyes closed. Her mouth parted as several loud moans flew out. "Mhmmm". She said as she came. Matthew gently pulled out of her, he turned around his hand wrapping around his member.

Megan got on her knees, pushing his hand away before wrapping her mouth around his member. Matthew's eyes fluttered closed as his hands gently massaged her hair.

Megan began to hum softly, "Oh fuck Megan". He said just above a whispered. His hips buckled as he shot into her mouth. Megan swallowed it before standing up.

She giggled, grabbing the wash cloth wiping his sweaty face. "You okay cutie?". She asked as his chest heaved. "Y-yes I'm fine". He said wrapping his arm around her.

>>>

Matthew lay on his back, his hand continuing to rub Megan's back as she slept on top of him. He gently kissed her forehead holding her tighter.

His phone buzzed, on the nightstand. Reaching over for it, it continued to buzz. Sighing he turned the brightness down, reading over the message his blood went cold.

"What's wrong?". Megan softly asked, Matthew turned the phone off tossing it back on the nightstand.

He kissed her forehead, "It's nothing go back to sleep". He whispered as she kissed his neck.

He lied...