15

Omniscient...
A couple weeks later...

Megan slept peacefully on top of Matthew, it was an early Saturday. The two of them finished having sex a few hours ago. A loud knock made Matthew eyes flutter open. He went to sit up only for Megan to whine. "Stop moving". She hoarsely said, her voice mostly gone from all the screaming. "Someone's at your door". He said laying back down. "Ignore it, the person will go away". She said before her breathing evened out. Matthew heard the knocking again, four barking loudly.

Sighing, he gently lay Megan beside him before getting out the bed. Grabbing some basketball shorts out the dresser he quickly put them on almost losing his balance. Running down the stairs, he opened the door. The woman raised her eyebrow looking him over, "Is Megan here?". She asked as he nodded moving so she could step inside.

"Hi I'm Megan's mother Holly and you are?". She asked with a friendly smile. "I'm Matthew nice to meet you". He said sticking his hand out. She shook it before looking around the spacious house. "Mom?". Megan said, her voice fading in and out. She smiled rushing over to her. She hugged her mother tightly. "Hi honey, surprise!". She said as Matthew awkwardly stood by the door. "Who is that boy without a shirt in your house?". She whispered as Megan looked behind her mother at Matthew. Their eyes instantly met, "Just a friend mom". She said as her mom stared at her daughter.

"I'm gonna go get something to drink". Holly said walking to the kitchen. Megan went over to Matthew grabbing his arm dragging him to the door. "You have to leave". She whispered as he looked her over. He chuckled faintly, "You mad at me for opening the door?". He asked as she ignored him opening the door. "Get out". She whispered clearing her throat. He nodded walking pass her, he turned around leaning in to her kiss her. Megan happened to see her mother from the corner of her eye. She dodged his kiss closing the door in his face.

"Megan don't be lying to me, I know you and what type of friend walks about in shorts like that?". Holly said sipping her tea, "Mommy he's just my neighbor, it's hot outside so he took his shirt off that's all". She said taking a seat on the opposite coach.

Holly looked over daughter, "You seem tired sweetie, go upstairs and get some sleep and I'll have some food ready when you wake up". She said as Megan slowly stood up.

"Okay love you mommy". She said kissing her forehead. Holly eyed her daughter as she went up the stairs, she wasn't born yesterday she knew that boy was more than a neighbor.

 Holly eyed her daughter as she went up the stairs, she wasn't born yesterday she knew that boy was more than a neighbor